U2 & I Gallery Opening Today in NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a347862d.jpg

Miroslava said:
Look at B's purple socks! :lmao:

:cute:

Thanks Chrissi!

I know!!!! :giggle: And just when I didn't think I could love the guy anymore! :cute: :heart: : purplesocksmilie:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
I think my date is going to be completley terrified once he sees me in "Bono Mode" :shifty:

I warned him, but I still think he has no idea. At all. :wink:

:lmao: I issued the same warning to Mr. Blu regarding our 11/21 and 12/12 shows, with the same results. These guys just don't listen, do they? :shrug: :laugh:

Bono is looking so great, I'm beginning to think that it's illegal.. He looks so mischievous and sweet and oh so handsome. Talk about aging gracefully..
And the pic of him kissing a fan through the glass.. :ohmy: it killed me. :drool: thank you for posting these!! :bow:

i have to say i'm embarrassed being a fan up against the glass window :reject: however, we had an amazing view of everyone who walked in, so it was worth any humiliation :)

from The New York Times :giggle:

"....U2's publicist promised Bono and introduced us to the Edge (DAVE EVANS), whose glass of red wine was periodically replenished by an assistant. So, were there any embarrassing photographs taken by Mr. Corbijn?

"There were a few that we'd have broken Anton's legs if he'd printed them," the guitarist said, adding that these would be pictures "with my underpants sticking out the back of my jeans or if my fly was down." He said Mr. Corbijn had all the negatives, but "we know where he parks his car."

Could the Edge dish on political issues without interfering with the band's efforts to get government aid for Africa?

"Bono's got to be a little careful because people are going to quote him," he said. "No one's going to quote me, or if they do, no one's going to read it."

In that case, would he riff on President Bush?

He said he did not agree with the view of the president as "evil-minded" but added, "I just think there are people who can do a way better job."

By the time the Edge got around to offering us a guitar lesson, the band's publicist got antsy, and the interview was over."

again - I :heart: Edge

nurse chrissi said:
from The New York Times :giggle:

"....U2's publicist promised Bono and introduced us to the Edge (DAVE EVANS), whose glass of red wine was periodically replenished by an assistant. So, were there any embarrassing photographs taken by Mr. Corbijn?

"There were a few that we'd have broken Anton's legs if he'd printed them," the guitarist said, adding that these would be pictures "with my underpants sticking out the back of my jeans or if my fly was down." He said Mr. Corbijn had all the negatives, but "we know where he parks his car."

Could the Edge dish on political issues without interfering with the band's efforts to get government aid for Africa?

"Bono's got to be a little careful because people are going to quote him," he said. "No one's going to quote me, or if they do, no one's going to read it."

In that case, would he riff on President Bush?

He said he did not agree with the view of the president as "evil-minded" but added, "I just think there are people who can do a way better job."

By the time the Edge got around to offering us a guitar lesson, the band's publicist got antsy, and the interview was over."

again - I :heart: Edge
:lol:
Cute.

A guitar lesson? :ohmy: I want one :giggle:

BluRmGrl said:

:lmao: I issued the same warning to Mr. Blu regarding our 11/21 and 12/12 shows, with the same results. These guys just don't listen, do they? :shrug: :laugh:

While my hubby hasn't attended a U2 concert with me, my adult daughter is going to have the distinct pleasure of having to crawl under the seat when I go into the U2 concert mode. And being closer to the stage than I ever have been (section right by Edge side of the stage), she may be in for a rough night. :lol:

Thank you all for all these wonderful photos!!

Back
Top Bottom