U2 gifs part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
test100jp.gif

larry

I do want to make Larry from the Stuck in a Moment Football video, but I need the video. Also I want to make him playing the bongos in Night and Day but I need that vid in something other than a wm audio/video file. For some reason I cant use the audio/video files.

more Larry...

ipodlarrygreen.gif

Larryebttrtspinbonochick.gif

LarryPopmoviebonochick.gif

I believe these last 2 are by bonochick and the 1st one is by tuwie.

Last edited:
Stories for Boys... Baby Adam, Bono, & Edge...

153227707_21e591ae79_o.gif

my last one that will fit in my Flickr account til June 1st... then I have more to share. :)

Ok my gifs are too big for imageshack... I'd have to resize them... :( And in that case I may as well use photo bucket which resizes them anyways.... Let me try one....

I know the EDGE love is lacking here... so I plan to remedy that soon.... I'll have some new Edgy's to post within the week hopefully. :)

^^^ Baby U2 and their dorky moves :love:

I've been playing with the gif maker again:

Some Edge love ;)
stuckedge.gif

Another Adam-whatever gif:
stuckadam.gif

The dorky Larry cheer:
stucklarry.gif

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Stories for Boys... Baby Adam, Bono, & Edge...

153227707_21e591ae79_o.gif

my last one that will fit in my Flickr account til June 1st... then I have more to share. :)

:lol: Looks like Bono's turtleneck is bothering him...could be why he prefers all the undone buttons on his shirts today...childhood trauma! :wink:

^ I'll work on it.. :sexywink:

You don't want to know the work that went into getting this gif to work :crack::
rockstarlimosine.gif

kafrun said:
^ I'll work on it.. :sexywink:

You don't want to know the work that went into getting this gif to work :crack::
rockstarlimosine.gif

I know hun, I know :hug:
I"m still resizing and working on mine btw.. :wink: I'll post them when I finished both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom