U2 at The Culture Show BBC Two - Cue Culture: the interference culture show evening

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For those outside the UK who do not have access to BBC's iPlayer, I have managed to cram the full show @ 28mins 55s onto my webpage :D

The_Culture_Show_U2_BBC2_24-02-2009.flv (48.7Mb)

Right click and save target as...

The quality isn't brilliant but it's pretty watchable.

ps. Can be played with Riva FLV Player etc... Riva FLV Player - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

For mac users, Free Desktop FLV Player works great to play flv files

So you would agree that U2 isn't worth 2 minutes of BBC time? Um. Okie!

BTW, I didn't 'spend my time to write the BBC'. I pushed a button marked "Complain" because I didn't like it (that's typically why people push "Complain") and checked a box for the reason 'incites people to crime' as a joke.

They sure took their time to write me though! :lol: And then they posted an editorial comment.

off course they are worth more. I do fee lhowever that the get A LOT of time. Not that I mind, because this means more livesongs and interviews but I can imagine some not U2enthousiast might think that this is a bit much attention on public television when other music, cultural stuff is being a bit neglected. Like i said, i don't mind but let them complain, who cares.

Hope this sublime version of NLOTH is available soon without the interview over it
or without being cut-off. I really need it :drool:
Same for the Boots version with the "let me in the sound" intro

There is also a very, very good version of GOYB. Far superior then everything they played on the award shows. Edge's guitar is crystal clear on this version.

Boots sounded surprisingly great...I'm hoping the "punk version" might sound a little closer to that.

Back
Top Bottom