U2 and friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:

Thats not Russell Crowe thats that Keifer Sutherland bloke, I think,
:reject: Yes it is. I knew there was something wrong about it.
(I should have gone to bed hours ago. I'm just not in the mood to sleep.)

BonoCamerondiaz.jpg

Bono and Cameron Diaz.:eyebrow:

Thanks LostAtMoon, I'll have to check it out. I just bought the 2 disc Best of 1990-200 that comes with a dvd, I swear I'll never be able to buy another car if I don't stop buying all this U2 stuff. I need to go to U2 Anonymous or something, because I think I might be an addict.

clementine_rose said:
I need to go to U2 Anonymous or something, because I think I might be an addict.

I think "I might" too. The amount of money I've spent on U2 things in the past months is really scary and I have to keep it a secret so I won’t hear people saying I’m crazy.

clementine_rose said:
I know I'm crazy. I mean, I put these guys on my birthday cake, how crazy does that make me?? :crazy:

That makes you perfectly sound. My daughter has Thomas the Tank Engine on her birthday cake. You are retaining your inner child :up:

bonohelena1.jpg

With Helena Christensen (Why is it that I have too many pictures of them together?)

BonoGwen2002shades.jpg

With Gwen Stafani and Sheryl Crow (I'm not sure that's her)

bonocorrs.jpg

With the Corrs. I was at a concert of The Corrs last year and I found Jim Corr very nice. I really like him. Bono prefers his sister, of course (may I say I am as short as her?:)).

Bono-LA5.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom