Type the first thing that pops into your head XV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks hardyharhar, I am feeling much better than i was, but i'm still a bit yucky :( Let's hope the dr doesn't give me some crappy tasting medicine this afternoon :yuck:

Lets keep our fingers crossed on the medicine :wink: I think if you can get yourself to stay in bed for a couple days, it will help you recover quicker and keep it from dragging on. :hmm:

I only wish I could of grabbed a few days in bed :wink: I was meant to do a swimming test for uni yesterday (no way i was doing that :no: ) and i felt like i was going to faint in the theory exam :ohmy: I have the weekend to rest so by Monday i hope i'll be nearly 100% :D

You got it, hardy !! :wink:

Click on 'New Topic' ... then just fill in the 'Subject' space (at the top of the page) this is your 'Title' of the thread ... then, fill in your 'message' (in the center area) as this is your post.
You can also 'add' an icon ... if you want (to your thread) although, it's not really necessary. And, there you go. Just click on 'Submit New Thread' when you're finished. :up:

:hmm:Yes, it can go in here (OOC forum)... as long as you "title it' as a 'game' !! For instance, if you decided to make it the 'Cartoon Game Thread #1' ... then you would probably have to make it like the game threads, were the cartoons follow by the last letter used.

Otherwise, you have to 'post it' in the 'Lemonade Stand' ... if you 'title it' as Cartoons You Grew Up With ... since the LS forum is for 'general' discussion. :up:

Back
Top Bottom