Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head, 05-28-19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ :applaud:

I made a tomato soup cake today from a recipe that appeared on the back of the Campbell's tomato soup can back in the 1960s. The recipe said to bake it for 75 minutes, but that was too long: that made the surface too hard. Next time I'll check it at 60 minutes. Tastes good, though--how could it not, with cinnamon, nutmeg, raisins, and walnuts in it! :hyper:

This why we need to open business for the economy. but our governors need to do it gradually and also be safe about it. PA is shut down until May 8th, and our governor will make that decision.

Finished semi-binge-watching the first four seasons of "The Magicians" (I started with season 5 on TV, long story) and may have to watch season 5 again, since I now know the back-stories of all of the characters. Besides, I don't want to leave! :love:

I’m looking forward to new projects to keep me busy, boost my creativity and break the boredom. I’m going to paint a colorful wooden birdhouse, make a latch hook pillow, make a silk flower arrangement, and do a Van Gough paint by number in addition to a “victory” garden. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom