Toronto 9/17 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the rockets video from Chicago 1. I'm not saying it's the same as the YBR video, but I the rockets video made me think that YBR was coming next, instead of UV, when I saw it, and I've heard others agree with that.

Yeah, I don't really recall a rockets video from Chicago 1. I'll have to go back and listen to the audio; if it was played at the beginning of the encore where UV has always been, that's prolly why I don't remember.

I'd heard the rumors about YBR being practiced, but knew it wouldn't kick off an encore. Been following the setlists and knew they wouldn't start off an encore with YBR.

Still confused, but doesn't matter. All good. The CHI shows were spectac.

Shawn, do you think the private lots will open earlier than 3pm. I need to park my car somewhere

Well, I should hit the hay soon. Tomorrow is my getting ready day for all that unfolds next week. Katie isn't joining me for Jersey, just Foxboro, so all u guys going to Jersey needa keep me company lol

SMB

Yeah, I don't really recall a rockets video from Chicago 1. I'll have to go back and listen to the audio; if it was played at the beginning of the encore where UV has always been, that's prolly why I don't remember.

I'd heard the rumors about YBR being practiced, but knew it wouldn't kick off an encore. Been following the setlists and knew they wouldn't start off an encore with YBR.

Still confused, but doesn't matter. All good. The CHI shows were spectac.

YouTube - U2-"Ultraviolet Light"-Chicago-9.12.09 - Chicago 1 UV intro

Yeah, private lots will. But, it'll probably cost more. I know the further from the stadium you get, the cheaper the price. But, pretty much every place near the Stadium offers parking for a price

SMB

Yeah, private lots will. But, it'll probably cost more. I know the further from the stadium you get, the cheaper the price. But, pretty much every place near the Stadium offers parking for a price

SMB

Yes, Gillette is 40. A lot next to that I think was like 30. Than another was 20. It's a bit of a long walk and kind of dark to walk back alone after the show. Although there will be tons of people walking with you. Some lots are NOT well lit at all. FYI.

When I was at Elton/Billy the lots were open around 4ish. So I'm assuming they were open before than. There's private lots all the way down that road.

SMB

Thanks. I'm going to get there on Saturday afternoon and have a look around

I can't handle the stress of lining up and stuff. I hated it in Boston 2005 (May 28th) waiting 14 hours to get the ticket drop at 7pm

SMB

Laura,

There's Patriot Place as I'm sure you're aware of. It's basically a mall with a food court. And there's also a movie theater right there too. Not that you'd see a movie but. Olive Garden is there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom