Toronto 1 Setlist Party, 9/16/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello...is there anybody in here??????? Pretty empty here. Maybe it'll pick up closer to showtime. I'm following you everywhere ramblin rose!! :wink:

jacket...

I thought about buying the Chicago Jacket but the $200 was a bummer. I was also bummed they ran out of 2XL Chicago shirts. I thought $40 was a bit silly for a t shirt.

poutiney.jpg

Sorry. No brownies for me tonight. :D

Wow, you're right. I wanted to buy the Chicago jacket so badly but the $200 price tag just seemed a bit much.
Maybe it was all a big conspiracy. They showed the $200 price in Chicago to get people thinking "hmm, do I want to buy a $200 U2 jacket?", and then when they unveiled the real $125 price, everyone will go "wow, only $125, what a great deal!"

I'll see how much they are in Boston.
I suppose they'll be in New England Patriots colors. (silver, blue, red, and/or white)

Evening everyone! :wave: I see Atlanta representin tonite! Crappy weather keeping everybody in, too?

I live the twitpic from that person's home! Awesome view.

Maybe it was all a big conspiracy. They showed the $200 price in Chicago to get people thinking "hmm, do I want to buy a $200 U2 jacket?", and then when they unveiled the real $125 price, everyone will go "wow, only $125, what a great deal!"

I suppose they'll be in New England Patriots colors. (silver, blue, red, and/or white)

or Celtics, or Red Sox.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom