TICKET DROPS thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just be aware that in the 100s at the Bell Centre, A is not the first row. You will have AA-FF before I believe... Still a good deal though!

Right. You could see a small block in front of them was $300 seats. These are right by the main stage for the 2nd price level.

I bought 2 tickets for Saturday night on the aisle in section 124 for a total of $226 ($183 US). Good looking out - that's some score for the toughest ticket of the Mtl run!

I'm in a similar situation. Have GAs for Boston1, and balconies for 3 and 4 - all $82 tickets. Having spent over $2k for the seven Boston Vertigo shows, I wanted to avoid spending megabucks this time around if at all possible. I've been on the hunt for Boston2 GA - but now thinking we may add another pair of night1 GAs instead and bring our kids to that show (they're already going to night4). Hoping there's a better chance at scoring GAs in a drop for night1 than night2. Drops for Saturday may be scarce.

I'm hoping for Boston1 GA drops. I scrambled getting tickets and left my husband out in the dark. Right now, I'm in GA by myself and that would kind of suck.

A few MSG 7/26 tickets have dropped, they are all 280, should I jump on this or wait?

If it were me, I'd wait. So many shows there that there have to be more drops coming. Don't let me sway you though; I've been known to be comically wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I have 2 GAs to 7/19, 7/26, 7/30 and 7/31. I have a wife and 2 kids. Would be nice to get 2 GAs to one of those shows... That's my goal...

it looks like there are some lower priced seats popping up for some of the NYC shows. I've been watching the 7/22 and 7/23 shows, and in the past 30 minutes or so seats have come up behind the stage as well as some of the $118 upper level tickets. Sometimes they come up and will disappear 30 seconds later.

Montreal ticket drops for Friday. Lots of good seats available, also some reduced $300 lower bowl going for $115! No GA though.

It appears the GA drops are about 2 or 3 days before showtime.....Hope they do that or Chicago 2 and 3.....

Able to pull up top-priced pairs for lower tier side stage for London 1, 2, 3 and 4 at the moment. Haven't had anything but singles available for those shows the last few weeks when I've checked

Able to pull up top-priced pairs for lower tier side stage for London 1, 2, 3 and 4 at the moment. Haven't had anything but singles available for those shows the last few weeks when I've checked

Im after GA for 3 or 4 so i may sit on my hands for abit.

Im after GA for 3 or 4 so i may sit on my hands for abit.

I used up my presale to get GAs for the Friday night and initially got upper tier corners at the £90-£100 mark for Thursday in the general sale. Since seeing the stage set-up I've kept checking back for something to the side of the arena rather than at the ends where I was stuck so pretty happy to have seen these pop up (even if it is more than I have ever paid, and likely ever will pay again, for a show). Block 112 Row H, on the aisle next to 111.

Now have my upper tier ones to sell so hopefully someone will want them, GA drops from the 1st leg seem to be popping up most nights so sure you'll get them if you stay patient. Good luck!

and hey they finally updated the floor plan to show the actual stage now! :) I'd say GA drops will definitely happen once its all loaded into the O2 rather than chance selling more in the middle of June and find everyone's packed in like sardines by mistake. Still grabbing a pair of lower tier seats though, time I treated my dad.

Any Euro ticket drops happening? I fancy a few days in Berlin for a city break and don't want to go to a reseller if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom