Things I love: Part XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved being at the Clinton Foundation show. "A Man And A Woman" (acoustic) [live], was a great surprise.
Oh man, I'm definitely jealous! "Staring at the Sun" was simply :drool:

Spongebob is fucking hilarious.
I watched so much of that damn show about a month ago when I was at the hospital donating my body to science. It amused me :)

That the exchange student I had a crush on is no longer all that hot, so I'll be less distracted...

Wow, I'm terrible :giggle: but it's nice to have one less person to obsess over
:lol: That's such a horrible thing to say!

Bad, Katie :shame:

EDIT: I love beef jerky.

Loved that I got to see Bono and Edge and Stevie Wonder and Juanes and Gaga and K'naan and all of that....

...with Sally, Fluffy, Lady Di of USC, Sir Ethan, Vasthy, Red Kat, Ms. Beth, Wayne, Zee, the lovely Devlin... oh yes, and Dana (great you could make it out)... if I'm missing someone, I apologize in advance.

Love you all. So glad we got to see this show together - even if the shuttle-buses were a clusterfuck.

:heart:

I love that the Habs game is being televised tonight.:hyper: It's only the second time I have been able to watch them this year!

Agreed.

...and if only Joe Strummer were with us today so that The Clash could do the same.

:sigh:

*does not know about the Clash's current musical status* :reject: but...agreed on that too

Now all I need is for New Order to stay together for longer than a couple tour dates in Europe and get the hell over to America so I can see them live

I love my bed. It's a shitty extra long twin size weird college mattress but it is there after a long day of too much walking, and that's what counts.

I love that today was 50's day and most of the guys starting looking attractive to me because they wore leather jackets and greased hair... Also loved the Outsiders references that this sparked, which has led me to go reread the book. Love that book.

Also love that the guy I like wanted to change his relationship status so we'd be "officially" goin out. So cute. (I told him no, though, because we've only been on one date.)

:ohmy: I love Stellamara! :heart: I haven't met one person outside of my bellydancing group who knows them.

I was a huge world/new age music nerd a couple years back; Stellamara's one of the artists that survived my huge shift in musical preferences...:heart:

I love that garlic makes food that much better :drool: Especially the prosciutto here (which is definitely not as good as in California, and sure as hell not as good as in Italy)

Also, I love that my parents may be getting a house up in northern California by the ocean :love: now that we've moved out for college...and it's such a pretty house (with studio space if I want to ever go do art there :hyper:)

I love that this week at work was nothing like the last one which was stressful and horrible and gave me twitchy eyelids.

Today, something happened to some important cable which left everyone at work without the server, which meant that I did nothing for the first two hours except drink coffee, read trashy mags, and surf the net. Then our boss organised us a morning tea with lots of cakes. Good stuff :D

just had my last lecture of the year! :cabbagepatch: no classes until 2/27!

:ignoresupcomingexams:

:loveshower: . . . freedom! (yes, I have Aretha Franklin in my head right now :) )

this bangin' tune, one of the songs of the year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEHVauMVn1I

:up: . . . I :heart: being introduced to new sounds that I would never ordinarily get a chance to unearth thanks to the grownupperyness that is most of my life . . . and, as shaking off the mantle of grownupperyness is getting ever more difficult as the years march on I must confess . . . whilst waiting for that tune to start playing I was admiring the shelves behind them and wondering if it is from the same range I have from Ikea :reject: :laugh:

cracking song btw ~ thanks! :)

A full nights sleep? What's that? I would :heart: to experience that.

:hug: to clarify; I classify a full night's sleep as a stretch of 5 to 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep . . . and that night I got 7 lovely hours . . . h.e.a.v.e.n :heart: . . . last night however it was back to my usual cracked pattern (aided and abetted by the presence of 3 15 year old gigglers who finally hit the hay at 4am when I got up and made my mad mama presence felt :giggle: . . . )

:up: . . . I :heart: being introduced to new sounds that I would never ordinarily get a chance to unearth thanks to the grownupperyness that is most of my life . . . and, as shaking off the mantle of grownupperyness is getting ever more difficult as the years march on I must confess . . . whilst waiting for that tune to start playing I was admiring the shelves behind them and wondering if it is from the same range I have from Ikea :reject: :laugh:

cracking song btw ~ thanks! :)

:lol::lol: no worries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom