Things I love: Part XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
finished my lame paper hours ago. everything's been proofread, printed, and stapled together so i can put it in a stupid little box.

you know, for a class all about conservationism and reducing our footprints, i sure have had a lot of paper for this class. you'd think they'd do everything electronically.

funny-gifs-otterly-relaxing.gif

:love:

I love that the Pleban Christmas Card exchange is up and running here already! That should be fun!:heart::shifty:

Pumpkin scones.
That hockey is back in Winnipeg, even though the game didn't go the way I'd wished.
New haircuts.
Catching up with friends I hadn't seen in a LONG time.

Pumpkin scones.
That hockey is back in Winnipeg, even though the game didn't go the way I'd wished.

It went my way though!:love:

I must admit I did cry at the beginning. I'm so happy for that city. :hyper:

Date went well, and after seeing Dolphin Tale I must proclaim I love dolphins, a lot. They are soooo cute... and the guy was cute too :giggle: so much taller than me it was a little awkward though!

^ :cute:

I love...the radio! :heart: They were playing a lot of Roxy Music this morning which for some reason made me really calm and happy...

Date went well, and after seeing Dolphin Tale I must proclaim I love dolphins, a lot. They are soooo cute... and the guy was cute too :giggle: so much taller than me it was a little awkward though!
It's such a euphoric feeling when a date goes really well; happy to hear you're feeling positive about it :D

...and on a somewhat related note, a friend and I went to see "The Ides of March" (decent movie; solid 7.5/10, I s'pose). We got there a little early and was very surprised by the general age of the audience... certainly not one we pegged to fall under the targeted demographic. A young mother even stroke up a conversation with us, talking about how this is her daughter's "first trip to the theaters." Weeeeeeell, it was about this time we decided to double-check what movie we were about to watch... and yeah, it was "Dolphin's Tale" :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom