Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Killers? Oh, mama! :hyper::applaud::hug:
I know! and Chilli Peppers, and Vampire Weekend and and and . . . w0000t!

Sitting on my front porch...big glass of wine...watching my kids play :heart:

this one ranks right up near the top of my list too :up:

TODAY now!!!!! :hyper:

have a ball! looking forward (I think) to coldplay spam on fb :wink:

Being home alone. :D

For three weeks :dance: :panic:

sounds.like.heaven :cute: enjoy!

Just got a package, while I wasn't expecting anything. Turns out one of my closest friends bought me four pints of Bulmer's Pear cider and had them shipped to me for my birthday. Haha it arrived earlier than she expected! :D Awesome!

buying new CDs... and making art, such as photo collages and random drawings... and awesome TV shows that unfortunately are no longer on the air

A friend is 30 days sober today!

I know she still has a long tough road ahead, but this is great news and I'm so proud of her! :love:

indra said:
A friend is 30 days sober today!

I know she still has a long tough road ahead, but this is great news and I'm so proud of her! :love:

That's fantastic! Wishing her nothing but the best and continued sobriety.

Purplereign said:
^ I loved reading your status missy :heart: and I know it's nothing less than you deserve :hug:

Thank you. :) :hug:

For those who aren't on my Facebook friends list(and let me tell you, you're really missing out! :wink: ), at least 25 people that I worked with helped raise a damn good amount of money to give to me. I've been out of work for 5 weeks recovering from a broken leg. I've had no income since July 1st, and I'm not eligible for unemployment benefits or workman's comp. They all have their own bills to pay, some have children, and work has been slow. And they still contributed.

Some servers even signed up to work specific shifts to donate most, if not all, of the tips they earned that shift to the fund. When I found out about that part, I started bawling. :lol: I went in to visit and I had absolutely no idea they did this until one of my managers gave me a card and I saw the money tucked in there. 24 hours later and I'm still overwhelmed by their generosity. :heart:

^
Thanks!

What great friends/coworkers you have! That's a lovely story. :)

that the teenager had a good good day yesterday ~ topped her class in her favourite subject for a recent assessment, improved her grade in her least favourite and lay in my lap reading a book last night instead of getting lost in the lure of social media :heart: sometimes life is very very good :)

I love watching movies on TV before anyone else is awake. For that matter, I love VH1 Classic.

Also, I love that a friend of my mom gave me some of her old music posters- two U2 posters, one INXS poster, and one The Cure poster. Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom