Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's kind of insane how much I love horses and having them and the good people around them in my life. I've been so busy lately with a new job and joining the national show team at my barn that I haven't had as much of an online presence and as guilty as I feel for not posting on forums as much and just lurking, I love being involved with these people.

It's incredible what a difference positive, supportive people can have in your life. I have never had much of a social life--only close friends. But meeting with people at the barn and at the schutzhund club, having bonfires and cookouts, all of these things... they're very special in their own way. I just love the way community feels.

I love that I won $250.00 today. I should be practical and pay down a credit card, but I'm thinking about buying myself the Michael Kors bag that I've always lusted after.

Oh, I was the last person to post here... hmm.

Well, I love riding my bike to the library! And the books I got- Timequake by Kurt Vonnegut, A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess, and U2 By U2.

Thanks, and good news about the cat!

I love my plans for this week. First chorus rehearsal tonight, going w/ a friend to a baseball game tomorrow and also getting my schedule for school and my yearbook, going to North Carolina on Friday, and going to Annapolis on Sunday for a meetup w/ peeps from the @U2 forum. Whew... so much fun stuff!

I am loving the weather we have been having the past three days--temperatures in the low 70sF, clear sky, sunny, slight breeze, little white puffy clouds--there's a hint of autumn in the air. After The Summer From Hell, I am definitely ready for some cooler days! :love:

I love that I got some stuff done today that I've been putting off for a while. And also the weather -- it was only about 55 degrees and it's been cloudy and rainy all day. That hasn't happened for ages!

Finally someone at uni NOT being a complete asshat. The Calculus teacher told me that my grades from last year did show I was really trying and actually am capable of passing the subject, when I told him I flubbed the first test due to a blackout. I now am allowed to redo the first part, rather than the entire subject. :bow: Thank god. This is the last subject I need for my degree, and I tried all summer to get a redo(which you're entitled to by Uni rules, but the asshats there are incapable as fuck).

Finally then end is in sight. :crack: Took me far too frickin' long, but ey, nothing I can change now.

:love: Psy!!!

Haha, love how that song became a hit through 2 hilarious Dutch radio DJs. They started playing it every day cause they loved it, and then it became a hit here! :D

I love SALSA... srsly, it's soooo gooooodddd. I could live off that stuff. But not the chunky kind, no sir. I like to dip my chips into a finely grained cornucopia of tomatoes, peppers and onions :drool: oh yes, if it was possible, I'd swim in a sea of salsa :drool: :drool: SOOOO GOOOODDDDDD asdljfalsdjgasga

I love salsa too! :lol:
:rockon:

A coworker just treated me out to Chili's for helping her with some of her students... ohoohhohooooohhhhh I just about OD'd on their salsa. When the chips have that extra layer of salt, and they're that golden-brown, fresh-out-the-oven glow... dipped into a small bowl of un-chunkified cold salsa :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Their bacon-ranch quesadillas are pretty good, too (srsly, bacon makes everything better). BUT OH MAN THE SALSA!! :eek:

I get excited when I talk about my food... don't judge me :shifty:

:rockon:

A coworker just treated me out to Chili's for helping her with some of her students... ohoohhohooooohhhhh I just about OD'd on their salsa. When the chips have that extra layer of salt, and they're that golden-brown, fresh-out-the-oven glow... dipped into a small bowl of un-chunkified cold salsa :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Their bacon-ranch quesadillas are pretty good, too (srsly, bacon makes everything better). BUT OH MAN THE SALSA!! :eek:

I get excited when I talk about my food... don't judge me :shifty:
I had the yummiest salsa ever on my nachoes for lunch yesterday and thought of you :shifty: Bacon-ranch quesadilla sounds HEAVENLY.

I love food, as much as I love music... I can't decide which one I love more.

Back
Top Bottom