The Temple Bar: You're an Allstar, Get Your Game On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
Is that the order you played them in?

Sorry to hear those ones could have gone better...

lovers was 1st, then dont dream it's over, then under the bridge.

i shouldnt have played lovers on 2nd thought, or maybe played it in a diff key.:hmm:

dont dream it's over was the hit :drool:

redkat said:
I got to speak with my dad :heart: he sounds different and had trouble with words but it was nice to talk to him.

Good luck to your Dad, Kat.

Tre - Did you scream "METAL UP YOUR FUCKING ASS" before those two? If not, that's probably why they didn't go over too well. Also - rent Tenacious D the Pick of Destiny - those dudes know how to rick an open mic.

:hmm:

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?"

In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something."

Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

My turn :applaud:

Two drunks were sitting on a street corner wondering if they should
buy a beer with their last dollar. One of the drunks suggested that
they buy a hotdog. The other started bitching, complaining that he
couldn't drink a hotdog. The other drunk told him his idea.

"What we do is buy a hotdog, go into a bar, and order two drinks.
After we drink our beers you drop down to your knees, and I'll unzip
my pants and pull out the hotdog so you can suck on it. The bartender
will throw us out thinking we're queers."

The other drunk thought this was a great idea, so they bought a
hotdog. They went into the first bar, ordered their drinks, and drank
them quickly. Then the drunk dropped to his knees and started to suck
the hotdog. Sure enough, the bartender kicked them out thinking they
were queer.

They hit about ten or fifteen bars when the first drunk started to
complain about his knees hurting. He asked if in the next bar the
other drunk would do the dirty work. The second drunk said, "I'd
rather not. I lost the hotdog after about the fifth bar."

If you've seen the trailer for 300 and your brian is sorta "off", then I would think you'd find it funny. I keep laughing at the same shit in there.

Yeah, been getting more sleep, thank God. Not sure if my wife is or not, but really, raising children is woman's work. She gets what she deserved. :cute: But yeah, the baby is sleeping better, crying less. It's awesome. She still freaks out a lot, but not like she was. 12 hours a day is down to maybe 2 or so.

Did you switch work schedules or something?

43pvvyf.jpg

She's awesome. She smiles now (I think) and she's just much happier since they gave her the new formula. She's all :cute:. Shee's still fussy, but it's much easier to deal with now.

UberBeaver said:
If you've seen the trailer for 300 and your brian is sorta "off", then I would think you'd find it funny. I keep laughing at the same shit in there.

Yeah, been getting more sleep, thank God. Not sure if my wife is or not, but really, raising children is woman's work. She gets what she deserved. :cute: But yeah, the baby is sleeping better, crying less. It's awesome. She still freaks out a lot, but not like she was. 12 hours a day is down to maybe 2 or so.

Did you switch work schedules or something?

I'm sure your wife is just happy to be chained to the sink, never mind get any sleep :cute:

That's good news though, you must be feeling better about how the trip to Scotland will go now.

No - Just so much to do with month end that I need to do some longer shifts. We have an offsite tmw so I'm pretty excited about that :hyper:

Food talk.....

Yesterday I prepared Tri-tip....used my bbq and I slowly cooked it.
Then I made a salad, poured some vinegrate salad dressing and placed the slices of the beef in it.
:up:

UberBeaver said:
Thora - is that a killer whale in the Canucks emblem?

Yup. I'm pretty sure the logo came from Orca Bay, which is a sports & entertainment company that runs our arena, etc. I used to hate it when it first came out in 1997 (I think), but now I love it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom