The Temple Bar - where everyone is lookin' good - UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ridiculous good, especially since I hadn't gotten one at all in the four years I had been here (company has been slowly going down the shitter so raises have been few and far between so I got one that made up for each of the four years I'd been here and then some)

Sweet. Congrats. Now you can buy me drinks. :fuckchivalry:

Good morning. I was rudely awakened this morning when my brothers tried to sneak into my room and change all of my clocks. Luckily, the floor in my room is very creaky, so they were caught quickly and brought to justice.

Also, I have four clocks in a room that's about 8 x 12, so I'm well covered.

Just for you, NSW. Just for you. I always want to be sure you are at a reasonable time to go get ice cream.

UberBeaver said:
I have the Ewok Celebration Song stuck in my head. Did you know that George Lucas removed that song from Jedi? WTF, Lucas, WTF? PLEASE STOP!

nub nub
echop nub nub!!! :dance:

i was pissed when that song was removed. i spent a good portion of my childhood memorizing and translating the lyrics.

congrats april! :hi5:

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

If I go to NY in September first buyback is on me. :sexywink:

That's cheating. :sigh:

unico said:

nub nub
echop nub nub!!! :dance:

i was pissed when that song was removed. i spent a good portion of my childhood memorizing and translating the lyrics.

I didn't know they were "words" until this morning. I just thought it was cute little Ewok sounds. And FYI - I never really had a problem with the Ewoks. Looking back though, they're pretty cheesy. Lucas just went to shit after Empire. I don't know what happened to him. Sad.

I think we should model ours after theirs. Why not have the highest of aspirations?

What could be a higher priority than watching Philly and LMPA try to achieve that which Beav and I have????

Sith had cheesy lines, agreed, but was still an enjoyable film. I actually like it better than Jedi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom