The Temple Bar - where everyone is lookin' good - UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, if you need any help on that thing, I'm here with humor and creativity that hasn't been compromised by a huge list of names.

My favorite was Mofo - Muthafucka: Behind the Music.

This ten minutes of silence leads me to believe fascinating PMing is going on.

Meanwhile, I'm brainstorming archnemesis ideas just for the hell of it.

ThoraSEB said:

That's what you get for leaving Mother Russia, I guess. :sad: She treated me well.

you know her? stupid bitch is having all mine and April's sex, and we want it back. like now. :tsk:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

oh wait - April might have got some of it back but I want my share :mad:

anyway, work was long I just got home, my feet hurt, I think I fucked up this quarter, I need to clean my house before esteemed visitor arrives this weekend :drool: but I'm too bloody tired. /whinyranting

Now that I've brought that ray of sunshine to your lives I'm gonna fall into bed. :kiss: to all.

Nah. I'm crunchin on my Cinnamin Toast Cruch (though today it was Raisin Bran Crunch - which is excellent) before your clock starts playing "Glory Days" cause you keep it tuned to the classic rock station, cause that's what gets you going in the AM. By the time you finish hittin snooze and listening to Squeeze Box by The Who, shit, I've already moved on. Probably on coffee #2 by then. You can't catch me, kid. Hell naw.

snowbunny00774 said:

you know her? stupid bitch is having all mine and April's sex, and we want it back. like now. :tsk:

oh wait - April might have got some of it back but I want my share :mad:

anyway, work was long I just got home, my feet hurt, I think I fucked up this quarter, I need to clean my house before esteemed visitor arrives this weekend :drool: but I'm too bloody tired. /whinyranting

Now that I've brought that ray of sunshine to your lives I'm gonna fall into bed. :kiss: to all.

Sweat = doesn't always mean sex. :shudders:

I'm sure you didn't fuck up, or fuck up as bad as you think you did :hug:

Weekend :hyper: :flirt:

My feet are killing me, too, but I blame it on the $6 shoes I wore today. Being cheap has its price, sadly. :sad:

Last edited:
I have the Ewok Celebration Song stuck in my head. Did you know that George Lucas removed that song from Jedi? WTF, Lucas, WTF? PLEASE STOP!

Edit: snow - I can make a graph stating that though Q2 is down X% from Q1, if you look @ the Yr/Yr #s, Q2 is actually up X% from 2006, and twice that if you go back through historical data from yrs 2002 through 2005. It's just seasonality, not any sort of indicator pointing to a decline in either performance or productivity. Just a slight, yet expected, aberration. You're expecting it to correct itself in Q3 and from what you've seen thus far, you're on track to close out the year on or above target.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

Edit: snow - I can make a graph stating that though Q2 is down X% from Q1, if you look @ the Yr/Yr #s, Q2 is actually up X% from 2006, and twice that if you go back through historical data from yrs 2002 through 2005. It's just seasonality, not any sort of indicator pointing to a decline in either performance or productivity. Just a slight, yet expected, aberration. You're expecting it to correct itself in Q3 and from what you've seen thus far, you're on track to close out the year on or above target.

:ohmy: youre good.
it's no wonder you keep getting all those well-deserved bonuses and promotions!

and yes sweat doesn't always equal sex.
i just got back from a refreshing, -wholesome- 5 mile run. :up:

I'm so glad I have never heard of that song, Beav. Because if I had, it would surely be in my head right now.

I guess the Poison concert was a rousing success last night. :lol:

You've never seen Return of the Jedi? :ohmy:

VertigoGal said:

:ohmy: youre good.
it's no wonder you keep getting all those well-deserved bonuses and promotions!

and yes sweat doesn't always equal sex.
i just got back from a refreshing, -wholesome- 5 mile run. :up:

That's awesome. I can't even run a 1/4 mile. It's so sad, but I can't breathe. I'll get there eventually, I hope. :sigh: Those years of bad living really do catch up with you, I guess.

snow is the one that gets bonus and promotions. I win awards....:uhoh: I would like a bonus or promotion though. Well, bonus and raise maybe.

It's hot here today as well.

Beav, I now have that song in my head, thanks. And, yeah, Lucas swapped it out for some other more mellow tune, which does not stick in my head.

yub nub da da da da yup nub DA DA DA!

I got a raise in April. But not like a real raise, just one of those annual raises. I do ok, I can't complain - considering how much time I'm here and all that.

Ridiculous Good or Ridiculous "Uh, why bother"?

I also dislike how Lucas put fucking young Annakin in at the end instead of old Annakin. Let it be, brother.

I'm under contract so my raises and bonus scale are built in. Good and bad sides to having a contract.

Ridiculous good, especially since I hadn't gotten one at all in the four years I had been here (company has been slowly going down the shitter so raises have been few and far between so I got one that made up for each of the four years I'd been here and then some)

Congrats on getting a well-deserved big raise, but, wow, 4 years without???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom