The Temple Bar - where everyone is lookin' good - UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. Then perhaps it looks like a large honeydew, if not a pumpkin. Either way, I don't need TV @ this hour.

Gus is announcer, I think. He's a screamer, apparently. And a bit of a cornball.

Last edited:
No spoken words said:
Gus is unreal. I want us to hire him, but it's not gonna happen, sadly.

"Rise and Fire...GOOD!"

Nothing beats his hysterics for that Gonzaga/UCLA game, though...except......http://youtube.com/watch?v=q99sL_g3jvo&feature=PlayList&p=986C2872AB5960A0&index=1

He's screaming at such a high pitch that you have to really listen closely....

Gus doing Penn State games ... :combust:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DAVID LEE!

I think he fell into a coma for about 20 seconds after that.

No spoken words said:

Bless him, he's so legitimately passionate about sports.

I don't think there's anything in the world that would get me to carry on like that guy. He must be one of them type A personalities.

Olives. Now I'm starving again. I just got over Taco Bell. Dammit.

no, olive. the little girl in little miss sunshine. I'm actually getting to watch it :hyper: and having my first drink of the week. :shocked:

someone should check the planet alignment

UberBeaver said:

I don't think there's anything in the world that would get me to carry on like that guy. He must be one of them type A personalities.

Olives. Now I'm starving again. I just got over Taco Bell. Dammit.

That's the thing, Beav. Most of us would not go that berserk over such things. That's what makes it so enjoyable. He's become a cult figure for sports fans lately; it's funny.

I'm asking for trouble in another thread, by the way, but I simply do not care anymore. I grow fatigued of this person.

snowbunny00774 said:
no, olive. the little girl in little miss sunshine. I'm actually getting to watch it :hyper: and having my first drink of the week. :shocked:

someone should check the planet alignment

What are you guys talking about?

...Politics.

UberBeaver said:
Her name makes me hungry. Dammit. That's a great movie. Did you like Borat*?

I rented Hot Fuzz. Haven't watched it yet.

* Wrestling scene makes me not so hungry.

yeah - that was pretty unappetizing. it was tres funny.

this too is a great movie so far. I :heart: it a lot.

nsw - you need a clean up in aisle 3?

thunderstorm in the area :drool:

No spoken words said:
I'm asking for trouble in another thread, by the way, but I simply do not care anymore. I grow fatigued of this person.

That's been a running joke for a long time. No moderation for any of the others? That makes me think it's not a rule thing. :shrug:

snowbunny00774 said:

yeah - that was pretty unappetizing. it was tres funny.

this too is a great movie so far. I :heart: it a lot.

nsw - you need a clean up in aisle 3?

thunderstorm in the area :drool:

Thunderstorms.....:drool:

I don't know if this is a kettle issue, or just an question of someone with a narrow focus who finds nothing funny making their presence felt.

snowbunny00774 said:

how did ya get politics out of that post?

it was pretty clear.

I was quoting the movie.

I guess you haven't gotten to that part yet.

phillyfan26 said:

That's been a running joke for a long time. No moderation for any of the others? That makes me think it's not a rule thing. :shrug:

Ditto. So if it's a taste thing, she needs to back off, because this site is filled with questionable posts.

No spoken words said:
FYM makes me laugh out loud.

Ah true, true. I have at a few.

I love how I'm being ignored by one of the FYMers because I asked him if he had read anyone's posts at all.

Back
Top Bottom