The Temple Bar - where everyone is lookin' good - UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gus Johnson and Bill Raftery is the greatest announcing combo in sports other than Harry Kalas and Whitey Ashburn.

I said Kalas, but close enough.

"We know the moon isn't made of green cheese. But if it was made of ribs, would you eat it then?"

"Hi, I'm Mia. I don't like you at all. Let's make that clear. I'm strictly in this for the bass tabs. Your bass playing is good. Other than that, you're a terrible human who means nothing to me. Got it? Good.

I do have one question. If you could take some of your bass playing and turn it into any likable human quality, would you do it?"

Does that work?

He did the Penn-Texas A&M game in Round One, Acie Law made a bucket, they're going to commercial, and Gus:

The Aggies are always in good shape ... WHEN THEY'VE GOT THE LAW ON THEIR SIDE. (laughs hysterically)

UberBeaver said:

Nah, I can't. I have to lose weight cause my head looks like a pumpkin. But I'd love. Soft Taco SUpreme + Meximelt + Mountain Dew = :drool: .

your head does not look like a bloody pumpkin. not even a non bloody one. jesus.

ooooh mia. nice one with the basist action (or not with the wife and all) you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom