The Temple Bar: We've got staffs alright...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gas is so expensive these days. :grumpy:

I'm on hold waiting to talk to a vendor, and the hold music is "Wake Up." So much better than the normal crap they have playing. :up:

Re: you told me not to get near the seafood, remember? haha

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Seafood would have been nice, and fun - a little messy, too, but that's the best part.

City chicken is good, too. Haven't had it in awhile, so it'll be a change of pace. :up:

we are talking about food, right?:lol:

I doubt that. :shifty:

:wink:

Perhaps city chicken with the oven on before I have my a/c in wasn't the best idea I've ever had. :happy: :hot:

gas is about $3.49 for unleaded here :grumpy:

Customer called me from Iowa I think yesterday, or South Dakota. Same difference :wink: Anyway, he said gas was about to hit $3.00 a gallow there.

:mad:

Oh God...what did I just do...

I told this girl who I can only stand about 9% of the time I would room with her next semester :uhoh:

Lila64 said:
gas is about $3.49 for unleaded here :grumpy:

Customer called me from Iowa I think yesterday, or South Dakota. Same difference :wink: Anyway, he said gas was about to hit $3.00 a gallow there.

:mad:

Accounting for the liter to US gallon conversion, we're paying $3.98 US per gallon, or 4.43 CDN per gallon. :|

The funny thing is, she'd still be better than my roommate this year :lol:

Anyway, she's not that bad...it's just that...we JUST started talking again after about three months of not talking because she insulted me a great deal after we got back from Christmas Break....but I'm over it.

I also kinda did it for the simple reason taht I'll be able to live in the same dorm as my best friend this way.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Well I prefer the whole 'shebang' so I'm going for the weekend package...:yes:

Wait, who's 'package' are we talking about here...:eyebrow:

I'm talking the entire event. There's no telling whose packages will appear. Could be almost anyone's. :wink:

Ashley :yikes: Sarah wants a suite-style room, on her own. She's a total only child. :lol:

I can never figure out how to convert from litres to gallons, but we're paying around $1.20 a litre here. :angry: I heard on the radio that Vancouver will be paying the highest prices in the country by this summer. :sigh:

ThoraSEB said:
I can never figure out how to convert from litres to gallons, but we're paying around $1.20 a litre here. :angry: I heard on the radio that Vancouver will be paying the highest prices in the country by this summer. :sigh:

I just looked it up online. I think it was 1 US gallon (their gallons are smaller than ours) = 3.79 litres. I heard you're paying more out west. Here, it's anywhere from $1.00 to $1.08/litre.

VintagePunk said:

I just looked it up online. I think it was 1 US gallon (their gallons are smaller than ours) = 3.79 litres. I heard you're paying more out west. Here, it's anywhere from $1.00 to $1.08/litre.

Ahh. So that would make our price/gallon about $4.55. Ugh. :|

ThoraSEB said:

Ahh. So that would make our price/gallon about $4.55. Ugh. :|

:madwife:

It's ridiculous. My car is really a gas guzzler with city driving, which is what I mainly do when I'm not going to school. It's quite a bit better with highway driving. Some weeks it costs me $50 or $60 just to drive around the city. :mad:

The poor Europeans have it a lot worse than us, though. :yikes:

$3.20ish here at the moment.

I remember a few years ago, it was $.99. And then W happened. :happy: But it's all good, gas companies are making record profits!

The Rangers are hiring, but I'm applying anyway. For a job I am infinitely not qualified for. I put my salary requirements ridiculously high. :D

Last edited:
I haven't been off campus in a while, but lsat time I was, it was well under $3.00

Going back to Indiana next week...and I'm getting a car...Sucktastic.

UberBeaver said:
$3.20ish here at the moment.

I remember a few years ago, it was $.99. And then W happened. :happy: But it's all good, gas companies are making record profits!

Oh yippeee for them!! And of course they're putting a lot of that money back into the community and back into the economy...eh, Beav...:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom