The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey, do you guys know how to use usenext?
I've been paying for it forever and only used it tonight. It seems too simple so I think I'm doing it wrong - anyone use it?

UberBeaver said:

Jesus. It took me forever to figure out what you were getting out. I'm friggin tired.

What is usenext?

I don't know what I just said. I'm having trouble concentrating because David Bowie's stuck in my head.

usenext is some kind of newsgroup where people post things. songs etc. it just seems too easy. I type in something and then download one. it's like hmm, something that was like napster but is all spam now. I've got a couple of things tonight so I will have to listen and see if they;re any good.

The Bowie song was their best. I liked the early part of the first season, but it sort of tailed at the end.

Their songs are great, though.

wow, this is the most horrifying song ever. I love last christmas but this is disgusting.

Now Playing
Song: Last Christmas
Artist: jimmy eat world.

WTF? people. enough with the gross covers.

lol, Jimmy Eat World. What an awful awful band.

FOTC had their moments, but in retrospect, as a whole, I'm probably not inclined to go back and rewatch every episode. Of the 12, I'd say 6 were excellent, and the rest were ok. There was 1 I didn't like at all. I like the Bowie one and the one where Bret is dating the "sniper in Iraq" the best. When she says, "Bret, if I don't climax, I may not be able to have a baby." "Oh, I didn't know that." "It's pretty much common knowledge," that may have been my favorite part. That whole episode, is great - beginning with that goofy French song.

UberBeaver said:
lol, Jimmy Eat World. What an awful awful band.

FOTC had their moments, but in retrospect, as a whole, I'm probably not inclined to go back and rewatch every episode. Of the 12, I'd say 6 were excellent, and the rest were ok. There was 1 I didn't like at all. I like the Bowie one and the one where Bret is dating the "sniper in Iraq" the best. When she says, "Bret, if I don't climax, I may not be able to have a baby." "Oh, I didn't know that." "It's pretty much common knowledge," that may have been my favorite part. That whole episode, is great - beginning with that goofy French song.

I bet I could find these shows on this thing.

I just got the LZ concert but I think it sounds crap - but somehow I've got three versions of it. How the hell do I get this onto a cd for my dad :sad:

Agreed. And with that, I'm off to bed. Got to get up early tomorrow to make meatballs. I just want to sleep. Who I got to sleep with 'round here to get some sleep?

Good night. Merry Christmas everyone - except to NSW. And not cause you're Jewish, just cause you're a fingpos Douche Fuck. GFY.

UberBeaver said:
Agreed. And with that, I'm off to bed. Got to get up early tomorrow to make meatballs. I just want to sleep. Who I got to sleep with 'round here to get some sleep?

Good night. Merry Christmas everyone - except to NSW. And not cause you're Jewish, just cause you're a fingpos Douche Fuck. GFY.

goodnight :) I hope you get some sleep :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*sniffle*
You know, it's moments like this that really capture the spirit of christmas.
Man, now I need a tissue....

Happy Christmas Beav.

tissue.gif

We went out driving & looking for lights. We count too. I think it was like 1552. We must have seen every house with lights in a 25 mile radius or something :crack:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom