THE TEMPLE BAR: Timmy T's Fan Fiction...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoots changes his shirt as VG explains the situation. Apparently Lila was taken hostage by the King of the Southern Smiley Empire, he believed her usage of the smileys was aking to slavery and he insisted she stop. When she refused, he sent a large force to California to kidnap her. The plan succeeded, however, the Smiley's of the Northern Empire did not believe Lila was a slave master, and instead they saw her as providing Smilies around the world an opurtunity to work and express themselves. They launched a counter resistance to free Lila, and decided that they needed Superhero help from the Temple Bar. Exactly why is still unclear. And the Northern smlieys are none too happy with RB who keeps killing their messengers. RB giggle and sets up a rock for a wrist shot.

VG looks at the ragtag group and decides they're going to need a lot of work before they raid the caves to save Lila. "I've sent scouts ahead. They will be back in two days time with a report. We have much to do in that time."

Reg raises his hand and asks, "What time is Sexytime in this jungle?"

"We don't have time for Sexytime, Reg. We have to save Lila."

"Oh, ok then. I quit." Reg walks back the way they had come.

VG tells everyone to get a few minutes rest for their training is about to start. "All of you must learn to unleash your inner powers. We will - OUCH, WHAT THE FUCK RAVEN BLUE? Jesus. You hit me in the face with a ... what is that, a frog?"

"My bad," comes the reply.

VG continues, "We will work hard so that when the day comes, and it will come soon, we will be prepared to storm the caves, free Lila and set all things right in the smiley kingdom."

:yawn: I slept for 11 hours, it was nice, thank God for cancelled morning classes. So uh, Now I need to catch up with Beav

Just leave them out and tell them they played the part of the smileys RB has killed. Their efforts were appreciated though in making the story possible etc. etc.

snowbunny00774 said:

Liar - you would have fucked around anyway.

:kiss:

Beav - excellent with the background and stage setting

:drool:

:shh:

:whistle:

ETA: I'm really getting pissed off now. It amazes me the chain of command one has to wade through to get even the simplest task done in a small office.

Oh, now they're telling me it's all set - but they reset it with a system I DON'T EVEN FUCKING USE.

Ridiculous.

Last edited:
There are levels of stupidity, and I have a feeling this is going to at least be in the 90th percentile.

But you're right...stupidity = Ridiculous

As do chapped lips, and sunburns :angry:

My favorite is when you have a computer issue, and you know how to fix it, but you can't cause they keep you from adjusting settings. So you're on the phone and you say, "I need to adjust this setting" and they say, "OK, shut down." "No, really, just let me adjust - " "Sir, you need to shut down. And reboot." And 30 minutes later, you're enraged.

Last edited:
Ok I didn't even know who Timmy T was before, and now I need to know...did someone write a fan fiction about Timmy T :ohmy:

Never heard this song before but I like it :)

VG break the group up into teams. Her strategy is a four front assault, also a brilliant literary device so the scribe can remember who is where at any given time by simply looking back at this post.

Team 1: The All Stars - RB, Thora, NSW and Reg (though currently AWOL)

Team 2: The I D Ten Ts - Redkat, Snowbunny, Headache, Zoots

Team 3: MUYFA - Tre, VP & Bri, '78

Team 4: The Timmy T Mixtape Death Squad Posse (TTTMtDSP) LMPA, VG and the two yet to be named scouts.

VG works with the team leaders to drill down the strategy. They train relentlessly for days, waiting for word from the scouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom