The Temple Bar: Screw the Superbowl, We've Got All The Action In Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

I don't watch much past AI, Sports Center and Classic VH1...I'm a simple guy...:sigh:

But I'll whip you up some manmeat...if that's what you want...:yes:

:shifty:

Leave the whipping to me. :macdevil:

Ok, speaking of AI - wtf were some of those people smoking last night? :yikes:

I only watch the first few weeks and then after that I stop. I have no time for real talent, people. :lol:

UberBeaver said:

mad.jpg

Slutfest is the place to be. :wink:

GG, RB :wave:

Shit.

Someone want to write me an essay about the issues facing young disabled survivors of sexual assault? Be sure to include ideas you have for programs you would implement for that population.

'k, thx. :kiss:

I got asked to write a paper on Victorian literature last night by a friend, because I told him that I'm trying to practice my writing more. :rolleyes: As soon as I get done with that I'll do your paper too, VP.

:wink:

VintagePunk said:
Shit.

Someone want to write me an essay about the issues facing young disabled survivors of sexual assault? Be sure to include ideas you have for programs you would implement for that population.

'k, thx. :kiss:

:yikes:
Would'nt being a young disabled survivors of sexual assault be an issue enough? Jesus.

ThoraSEB said:
I got asked to write a paper on Victorian literature last night by a friend, because I told him that I'm trying to practice my writing more. :rolleyes: As soon as I get done with that I'll do your paper too, VP.

:wink:

:love: You'll be rewarded. :flirt:

I can't concentrate. At all. :|

Back
Top Bottom