The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat - the movie is entertaining, no worries.
I still need to see Knocked Up.

I have a photo shop type program, but no idea how to use it to say, make the drool smiley parade photos and such. By the way, nice job there Beav :hi5:

Drea said:
It's not that big - there's a bit more attention now (at least in TO) with the city having a team in the North American league... of course, season tickets only sold out because Beckham's supposed to be playing for a US team :wink:

I guess that's good. Then no one will go ballistic when they learn that they should have tied the US in the Gold Cup semi but didn't probably because of a bad call.

THanks Lila. I did that in Paint.

I know a little bit about Photoshop. I have to use it a fair bit at work. I'm taking a full course in a while, though. It would help if I actually knew what I was doing half of the time. :lol:

kat - Pirates is good. I liked it. Nothing fantastic, but it was fun.

ladies and gents, can i have your attention.

THIS IS THE END
end.jpg

i thank you all, you have been great ( well not that great :tsk: ) but good enough i suppose! if you have any further comments or complaints i suggest you GFY or send me hatemail, either is wonderful. my pm box awaits!

see you at some show somewhere in the future!

goodnight, and God bless.

Last edited:
Then lets do this.

Sooner the better cause I got to sleep.

You're not going to any of the Gold CUp games @ Soldier Field? Well, there's only one left, but it is the final. I actually looked into going, but I got shit to do this weekend. :(

the rockin edge said:
ladies and gents, can i have your attention.

THIS IS THE END
end.jpg

i thank you all, you have been great ( well not that great :tsk: ) but good enough i suppose! if you have any further comments or complaints i suggest you GFY or send me hatemail, either is wonderful. my pm box awaits!

see you at some show somewhere in the future!

goodnight, and God bless.

You're going to bed? Or you're like, done?

Fuck. I wish it were Saturday, I could do both. I've actually been to a Gold Cup Final before....think it was 1998, Los Angeles. Mexico v USA, full house, mostly fans of Mexico....amazing atmosphere, I'll never forget it.

I hope one day that Cock Bagel and Douche Monkey play a show, and both bands show up, and I try to come out and play a song with Douche Monkey and Philbert attacks me with his Recorder. That would be great, I know not why.

The US looked like the Islanders tonight. They played well, then just stopped playing. Freakin Canada scored in extra time, but the ref disallowed it by calling offsides, but it might not have been offside cause it went off Onywe.

Eddie Johnson is useless. He pisses me off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom