The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Explain to me this cooool cooool rain business.

Zoots - I just went looking for my lists of Top 20 tunes, but no dice. I thought I knew the spot, but I was wrong. I need to figure out where else they could be. I was just at may parents too, and they're probably there somewhere. Dammit. I'm also missing my Raiders of the Lost Ark trilogy collection. WTF?

UberBeaver said:
:hi5:

So I have 28 myspace friends. I "know" about half of them. I've met maybe 3 of them. I don't get the whole myspace thing and I'm a complete tool for going along with it. :sigh: Phail.

quality, not quantity :hug:

UberBeaver said:
:hi5:

So I have 28 myspace friends. I "know" about half of them. I've met maybe 3 of them. I don't get the whole myspace thing and I'm a complete tool for going along with it. :sigh: Phail.

You're a fucking tool for many many reasons, scum. Not just this.

GFY.

Later.

No spoken words said:

You're a fucking tool for many many reasons, scum. Not just this.

GFY.

Later.

Hey, thanks for stopping by and really adding to this conversation. STFU now please. kthxbye!

But you are right. The myspace thing is just one more thing that makes me a tool. Fucking myspace and all that other shit. Fucking fuck. Fuck.

I got the Planet Earf DVDs today. Sweet.

snowbunny00774 said:

quality, not quantity :hug:

Well, from a quality perspective not so high either, really. Of the 3 I met, one I met once, one I went to HS school with, and another one I know through friends. Oh - wait 4 - I was in a kick ass fucking band with one of them, then went probably 5 years without seeing him, then saw him a concert, had nothing to say to him, and .... yeah. :sigh: I stink at myspace.

snowbunny00774 said:
WTF am, I? Scotch mist? I'm not helping you now...delete my last comment please :huff:

I once got kinda fucked up on Irish Mist. Is this Scotch mist similair? I've never heard of it.

NSW your TiVo called, he said, "Tell NSW to GFH." So hey, don't shoot the messenger, ok?

snowbunny00774 said:
Why a rulebook?
BTW - your pics :drool:
I want that T :grumpy:

Beav - you're now on ignore :)

For certain things like if you date someone and then they fuck you over or if you add someone you really don't want to but feel like you have to because they caught you on a "I dont want to be a bitch" day and now you're stuck with them, etc. That kinda thing.

Thanks - I luuuurve that shirt :heart:

Are we having our own mini-drama in here tonight? :hyper: :corn:

;)

snowbunny00774 said:

Beav - you're now on ignore :)

Lies. You can't ignore me.

In the CoNJ - myspace will be mocked and presented as a tool of the Corporate White Devil (CWD).

NJ was up on the mountain for 40 days and the CWD was like, "Dude, join fucking myspace. WTF? You can see pictures of drunk college kids and shit. Don't be a fucking pussy." But NJ, steadfast and stoned replied, "Dude, STFU. If I wanted to see pictures of drunk college kids I'd want to see them fucking. There ain't no fucking on myspace. Fucking tool....toke?" And the CWD fled, only to plan his next temptation.

well Beav just discounted me as quality, so he's dead to to me.

Other than that I just got here...why is there drama somewhere?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

For certain things like if you date someone and then they fuck you over or if you add someone you really don't want to but feel like you have to because they caught you on a "I dont want to be a bitch" day and now you're stuck with them, etc. That kinda thing.

Thanks - I luuuurve that shirt :heart:

Are we having our own mini-drama in here tonight? :hyper: :corn:

;)

:hyper: SWEET! But it will only be me flingling insults cause I'm on ignore and shit. You know what that means? I WIN! M I RITE?

You can erase friends in myspace, right? Is that like mean to do?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'd love things like that.

I made the mistake of approving someone I went to high school with. We were friends back then, but now? Ugh. I didn't want to seem like a bitch, so I said okay. She was sending me messages trying to get my phone number so we could talk and be friends, and I finally had enough, so I deleted her. Gah. She was a needy bitch back then, and obviously still is. Fuck that.

:lol:

I'm normally too nice. I need to be more of a hardass at times.

ThoraSEB said:

I'd love things like that.

I made the mistake of approving someone I went to high school with. We were friends back then, but now? Ugh. I didn't want to seem like a bitch, so I said okay. She was sending me messages trying to get my phone number so we could talk and be friends, and I finally had enough, so I deleted her. Gah. She was a needy bitch back then, and obviously still is. Fuck that.

:lol:

I'm normally too nice. I need to be more of a hardass at times.

uhm...ignore the PM I just sent asking for your # and address mkay :)

UberBeaver said:

Well, from a quality perspective not so high either, really. Of the 3 I met, one I met once, one I went to HS school with, and another one I know through friends. Oh - wait 4 - I was in a kick ass fucking band with one of them, then went probably 5 years without seeing him, then saw him a concert, had nothing to say to him, and .... yeah. :sigh: I stink at myspace.

Actually, 5. My friends little brother is on there too.

Back
Top Bottom