The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
Just don't know too many people that refer to them as the Wahoos, had to check.

Ralph Sampson was there when I was a kid, and he was amazing. 7 foot 4, but played much smaller. He was very unique at the time, and, I just started rooting for them and have stayed loyal since.

oh okay. i think it is an unofficial nickname or something. i can't remember where it came from, but that's what we call the students.

unico said:

oh okay. i think it is an unofficial nickname or something. i can't remember where it came from, but that's what we call the students.

Well, it's most definitely an unofficial nickname. I knew what you were talking about, obviously, but most people just seem to know them as the Cavs. But since you lived down there, makes sense that you'd know the reference, too.

Later, LMPA.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Score! :hi5:

Throw in the Jim Halpert look and I bet you add girlfriend to the list in no time. :)

It's surprising because I've never had my own computer despite requests for four years and I never expected a car. But my father got a new computer, so he's giving me the old one and wireless internet for that. He's also probably getting a new car, and his old station wagon (not ideal, but better than nothing) doesn't have the blue book value to sell, so he might as well keep it as mine I suppose. Win/win.

I love my hair at Halpert length too, it's one of the few looks that works for me. For the longest time I wanted to slide it back like Bono, but I don't know how to get it back there without Cole Hamels-like amounts of grease. So, Halpert it is.

No spoken words said:

Well, it's most definitely an unofficial nickname. I knew what you were talking about, obviously, but most people just seem to know them as the Cavs. But since you lived down there, makes sense that you'd know the reference, too.

that and that school is rivals with my alma mater. :wink:

it really doesn't matter who the football/basketball teams play all season. the uva games are always the biggest!

unico said:
Lila don't waste your time, u2 nor bono didn't win either award (BIG surprise!)

I wasn't planning on watching. But might have to see the trainwreck you know (the opening, that is).

Lila64 said:

I wasn't planning on watching. But might have to see the trainwreck you know (the opening, that is).

true. it is quite sad, compared to her last vma performance. granted, im no fan, but at least i can recognize she was a good performer and really got the crowd going. poor girl. if she was trying to make a comeback she just ruined it.

I thikn Britney just wants out of everything. They fucking ruined that kid. Not that she was on route to writing her PhD thesis on her groundbreaking work on quantum physics or anything, but "they" ruined the poor girl. I think it's sad.

BK is delicious. The Whopper Jr might be the greatest fast food burger ever. It's a close race between the Whopper Jr, Whoppers and the plaini old McDonald's cheeseburger. Checkers also makes a good burger. And this place called All American out on Long Island totally dominates shit too. Goddamn. I am friggin starving.

Back
Top Bottom