The Temple Bar - Not Like Everybody Says ... Like Dumb ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2democrat said:
My parents will go up some time next week.

I'm hoping I'll go up for my spring break but the last time I talked about it they were hesitant b/c plane tickets are so expensive.

I'll buy your fucking ticket. $$$ should not get in the way of seeing family.

And as Mia says, you could fly the SoufSoufWest.

BonoManiac said:
Morning Bar :wave:

Congrats Laura! Cute baby! :cute:

And definitely fly Soufwest. Not only will you save money, but it helps the economy in the process. :up:

She might meet Nate, who knows how many ladies he has on the side.

He has ho's in every area code.

No spoken words said:
Shawn Kemp, good lord. He's to smarmy sportscasters what Bush has been to late night talk show hosts.

:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

People who really care about the economy go to ATLANTA
and they cheat on thier girlfriends

Yes, that's true also. While they're wining and dining strippers in Atlanta, Germany, they're putting money back into the economy.

:lol:

Soufwest it is :sexywink:

My parents stayed up all night as my brother in law updated them, my mom called me at 4am and I barely slept after that. It'll be good to go home this weekend.

On a side note, for my Legislative Politics class I was chosen as the Majority Leader for the Democratic caucus. Shocker ;) We're doing a mock senate simulation thing. Our goal is to pass all our bills and kill all the Republican's bills.

87635A25_E9D54101.jpg

same. this school is nuts. funny thing is, a friend of mine that i thought i'd never see again is coming to town tonight for an interview at this same university tomorrow. diff campus though. fun times ahead if she gets it and moves here!

Toronto, Canada - A seven year old boy was at the centre of a Toronto courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with the child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Toronto Maple Leafs, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Both my classes were cancelled today because my professors are sick.

I got an update, they had to give my sister a unit of blood, she's now resting. My nephew has the appetite of both my and my brother in law's family, so he's only happy when he's eating :lol:

We're all tired, none of us really got much sleep last night. I'm just glad this whole ordeal is pretty much over. I'll be very happy when my sister is recovered and they go home from the hospital.

BonoManiac said:
Toronto, Canada - A seven year old boy was at the centre of a Toronto courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with the child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Toronto Maple Leafs, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

you seem to be fond of that joke... :wink:

I am. :wink:

I thought: why not share it with as many people as possible? Case in point: Mia. This joke seems to have brightened her day. If the Leafs can't bring joy to the people of Toronto, they might as well bring some to us in the Bar. :)

elevated_u2_fan said:
Pfan, did you see the latest in the "Interference VS Pedokiss" saga?

Did you see his post in the Google picture thread in EYKIW? How apropos. :wink:

ETA: I hadn't looked at that thread since this morning and I just noticed your response. It is ironic, don't ya think? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom