The Temple Bar - Need a little time to wake up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Many thanks bono_man! Now I can officially say I am no longer a student but unemployed! lol

EDIT: My degree was in Occupational Therapy ( I am hoping you know what this is!)

How are you?

Sounds good :up:

Where abouts do you live? (I have noticed your time zone)

Ah! Then it is late in your neck of the woods!! I always assume everyone here is from America. Good to have an Aussie about!

Are you from Scotland originally? (sorry for the 20 questions - I just noticed your location :D )

:lol: Is the next one for the million (Just Kidding)

Nah, its a bit of a story, one of my best friends has moved to scotland for the year and are dearly missed .:rolleyes:..so yeah, Hahah, not much of a story at all

Edit: There are quite a few of us Aussies about actually.

Okay I gotta get back to work but just want to say.. Tilli, if you read this, Kate Bush's The Sensual World is absolutely gorgeous! esp. the first half! :combust:

Mah! Don't make me feel that I need to go buy it to celebrate, Zoots!
Only kidding - glad you are enjoying it!

No alcohol tonight, but definitely at the weekend! :drunk:

bono_man2002 said:
:lol: Is the next one for the million (Just Kidding)

Nah, its a bit of a story, one of my best friends has moved to scotland for the year and are dearly missed .:rolleyes:..so yeah, Hahah, not much of a story at all

Edit: There are quite a few of us Aussies about actually.

Aww. I hear Edinburgh is a beautiful place to be (I have never visited there myself). Though I would imagine that your friend is possibly not enjoying the Scottish weather too much, in comparison to the Australian climate!

Congrats Tilli! :applaud:

bono_man2002 said:

One of my friends is doing the opposite. She's going back to Melbourne after about 6 years of being here in the UK. We're off to Whitby on Friday as a sort of goodbye thing (kinda apt I thought) so guaranteed there be torrential rain, gale force winds etc...

She's off next week and I'll really miss her :sad: but she's been homesick for a while now so whatever makes her happy.

Cheers Wayne and The Quiet1! I think I may have a ceremonial burning of some of photocopied journal articles stacked up in my room! :happy:

i am currently practising writing my name with the qualification after it :sadloser::wink:

Zootlesque said:
Hey bonoman! :wave:

:wave:

Tilli said:

Aww. I hear Edinburgh is a beautiful place to be (I have never visited there myself). Though I would imagine that your friend is possibly not enjoying the Scottish weather too much, in comparison to the Australian climate!

:yes:, So I have heard! I was acutally supposed to go and visit for a few months , but lack of funding made that near impossible, so I couldnt go. The Aussie dollar does not really convert will in the UK.

TheQuiet1 said:
One of my friends is doing the opposite. She's going back to Melbourne after about 6 years of being here in the UK. We're off to Whitby on Friday as a sort of goodbye thing (kinda apt I thought) so guaranteed there be torrential rain, gale force winds etc...

She's off next week and I'll really miss her :sad: but she's been homesick for a while now so whatever makes her happy.

Is she just going back for a few months/a year or back to live?

Tilli said:
Cheers Wayne and The Quiet1! I think I may have a ceremonial burning of some of photocopied journal articles stacked up in my room! :happy:

i am currently practising writing my name with the qualification after it :sadloser::wink:

:lmao: So what is it now? Dr. Smith Phd Bacc Scd BA EM Bbq Rem RspV?

Back
Top Bottom