The Temple Bar...Join Us Lil' Buckaroo!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snickers :drool: (we have a bag of it here!)

No one comes to our house, due to our location. I'll be carving pumpkins later for... myself I guess :(

Sale candy :up: :hyper:

3.gif

redkat said:

:yes: i agree. I always had horrible costumes as a child so I think I was scared for life. I don't like dressing up

Same here. I was, i think, a garbage bag one year. A pillow case the next. And one year I had one of those platic masks, Batman maybe? It cut my mouth all up and I couldn't breathe or see. Add to that the fact that I've ever enjoyed candy as much as most people do, I'm not a big Halloween fan.

UberBeaver said:

And one year I had one of those platic masks, Batman maybe? It cut my mouth all up and I couldn't breathe or see.

I remember those masks...it looked like you were chewing on razor blades or stuff after you took it off.

Remember all the scary Halloween Tales back when we were kids?

Razor blades in apples, poison in the Pixy Stiks, people actually getting scared to death in haunted houses....spooky stuff. :eek:

UberBeaver said:

Same here. I was, i think, a garbage bag one year. A pillow case the next. And one year I had one of those platic masks, Batman maybe? It cut my mouth all up and I couldn't breathe or see. Add to that the fact that I've ever enjoyed candy as much as most people do, I'm not a big Halloween fan.

and your face got all sweaty and wet from breathing into the plastic. :mad:

I did love filling up my pillowcases with candy though :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom