The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:

What's up Beav? I see I can go back to sending obscene PMs to you now :hi5: What happened with your premium status there?

Yeah, you can continue with the Pr0n Parade. Thanks! I guess my ass kicking was no longer sufficient for them, so I had to pay up. Maybe I pissed off Sicy? I dunno.

MsMofoGone just posted in B&C and I still think her song didn't make sense with the title chain concept.

Then again, I don't think I know the concept anyway.

But she gets to build up that post count, so why not?

elevated_u2_fan said:
good enough I guess... :shrug:

Can one of you semi-sane U2 fans explain Mercy to me? I really don't get the fuss...

Well, each song by U2 has a fanbase ranging from small to large.

Mercy's fan base feels like it's such an injustice that it hasn't been released.

I think Mercy's a cool little track, doubly so when compared to a lot of other unreleased stuff....but, I do not understand the bowing at its altar, no. Or alter.

I posted this in the Frequently Posted U2 Stuff thread:

phillyfan26 said:
There's this song called Mercy and a whole bunch of people think it's a great song and should be officially released, others think it's highly overrated by this fan site, and most of everyone has an opinion on how it should be released, whether it should be released, if it should be re-done if it is released, whether it should be released if it is the original or if it is re-done, and, after each new material U2 releases, whether this will have any effect on the possible release of Mercy.

*breathes*

Back
Top Bottom