The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

LMP = LemonMacPhisto? He's 16? And he is a he, right? I'm really bad at gender guessing on this site. In the archnemesis thread, unless someone had "chick" or "girl" in their name, I had no clue. I got 50% of them wrong.

All females on this site should be required to keep pictures of themselves in either avatar or profile until I tell them to remove said picture. <--- Don't expect, suggest! :happy:

I remember you saying once that you used to think I was a teenage boy. :lol:

I just sent an e-mail to my advisor conceding defeat and asking for help. :happy: Hopefully he's not so pissed at me that he's ready to turf my sorry ass, and refuses to help me. :uhoh:

phillyfan26 said:

I must have been really drunk cause I don't remember that. Although my friend does. He was really freaked out by the whole experience.

:sigh: I get that a lot.

VintagePunk said:

I remember you saying once that you used to think I was a teenage boy. :lol:

HAHA. Yeah. I don't know if I thought you were a teenager, but I did think you were a guy. Really made me look at Reg funny, but hey, you never know with him, you know?

Last edited:
All of our avatars are better than Reg's. I don't understand his. Is it Bono? The only thing that looks like Bono is the glasses.

VintagePunk said:
I agree with PF26 and LMP showing vast amounts of maturity. Esp. in FYM, PF26 is one of the most logical and reasoned folks in there. :up:

:up:

Same goes for LemonMelon, that kid is crazy with the vocabulary, half the time I have no idea what the hell he's saying but it sounds good…

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

I just sent an e-mail to my advisor conceding defeat and asking for help. :happy: Hopefully he's not so pissed at me that he's ready to turf my sorry ass, and refuses to help me. :uhoh:

Your advisor will HELP you? I had the sneaking suspicion mine didn't understand exactly what I was doing.

when is your submission date?

Elfa and VP are too kind.

I'm changing my avatar back to Utley now that he's returned.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I agree with (most all) of our avs besides Reg's. He's had that thing forever. He should change it to a picture of a dude creeping over his laptop and uh...

Well, a self portrait, if you will.

:yikes: I dunno, there are some people on here who are even younger than Philly, LMP and Lemon...

elevated_u2_fan said:

:yikes: I dunno, there are some people on here who are even younger than Philly, LMP and Lemon...

Kayla (love_u2_adam) I think is 15.

And TPS is like 13.

lynnok said:

Your advisor will HELP you? I had the sneaking suspicion mine didn't understand exactly what I was doing.

when is your submission date?

Mine doesn't either, really. In all fairness, it's a huge field, and it's impossible to be familiar with the literature on every topic, so at best, all he can give me is vague advice, since I know more about the specific area than he does. He's taught me a great deal about some statistical procedures, but he's also given me, as I've come to learn, some bad advice re: which procedures to use. I've come to realize, he's no stats whiz, either.

Submission date? Oh, about a year ago. :reject: But since that didn't happen, it was supposed to be completed over this summer.

elevated_u2_fan said:

Small rant: In four years I'm going to be a Medical Doctor, I can save LIVES but I still can't RENT A CAR!!!!!

does that make sense?

I feel like I'm going to be 50 by the time I get anywhere with my degree. And I'm not even so sure I want to do this, but then again I skipped out on girl scouts and ballet when I was little. I have a very short attention span. :tsk:

I need to go to one of those schools where I go for a year and it's in a specialized field and they can get me a kickass job as soon as I gradeate. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: I thought you were doing your DDS?

I am. I'm probably going to be going to Johns Hopkins to become a Maxofacial Surgeon. The program there is an MD program. Soooo when I'm done i will have Ph.d DDS MD after my name. :huh:

lynnok said:

I am. I'm probably going to be going to Johns Hopkins to become a Maxofacial Surgeon. The program there is an MD program. Soooo when I'm done i will have Ph.d DDS MD after my name. :huh:

Impressive! :up: The best oral surgeon we have here in this city is also an MD, too. He practiced med for a while, then went back for oral surgery.

Oy. This day has been sooo busy. :huh: I hope it slows down, but at the same time, if this is the way it is for the rest of the day, 4:30 will come very soon. :)

I know? WTF is up with that, yo?!

I gots to work all fucking day, then I have to go home and do even more work. It's hard out there for a pimp. Or however that thing goes.

:|

Back
Top Bottom