The Temple Bar - Delayed Until 2009.....MUYFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 90 minutes of sleep I got last night just didn't cut it, so I'm going to have a nap before I fall over.

Don't forget everybody, we are One.

:hug: :heart: :bonodrum: :heart: :hug:

:wave:

Eta - Pfan, did those files work for you?

He was my idol growing up, but I'm still bitter about him walking out on the team in 1995. I have mixed feelings about his number getting retired. I don't think he should be getting this honour.

:|

gotcha. his son's behaviour disgusted me, and although it has nothing to do with this it makes me want to agree with you :yes:

gotcha. his son's behaviour disgusted me, and although it has nothing to do with this it makes me want to agree with you :yes:

:yes:

Depends on your perspective...more of a sad thing than anything... amazingly great talent, arguably not the greatest personality - altho he does give alot to charity, i believe..:up:

Definitely one of the greatest goalies ever :up:

His play did spawn a whole new generation of goalies.

Eta - Pfan, did those files work for you?

I went to my iTunes computer and managed to get two before the computer crashed (I hate Vista with a passion). I will try the other two later tonight (I don't expect any issues).

beav christened you pfact today :applaud:

He mentioned that the other day. Whenever I find quotes by people buried deep in Interference's memory, Beav calls me PFact and NSW calls me THE HISTORIAN.

Today was kind of a downer. I wrote about it on my Interference blog.

Songs stuck in my head this week:

Typical - Mute Math
Beetlebum - Blur
El Mañana - Gorillaz
Loss - John Frusciante
The Card Cheat - The Clash

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom