The Temple Bar - Dalton and the Rescue Pet Team ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I :heart: Severe weather and thunderstorms...however if the power gets knocked out as I'm watching the returns SOMEONE is going to get hurt....

Mia, most of the weather is West of Richmond so far but it's moving north east.

That storms supposed to come around here late tonight and tomorrow.

Have fun.

(P.S.: How many states have primaries today? Four?)

I just posted this in FYM:
Vermont (15), 7 p.m. ET

Ohio (141), 7:30 p.m. ET

Rhode Island (21) 9 p.m. ET

Texas (193) 9 p.m. ET, but El Paso is in a different time zone, so closes an hour later. And, to make things extra complicated, the caucuses begin after the polls close.

Dalton said:
You know what's funny? Little babies farting.

They always look around with wide eyes like, "What in the hell just happened?"

OMG

Best. Post. Ever.

My parents tell me I'll be proud of my nephew because apparently he's a really loud burper :hyper:

We're about to get another winter storm. :sigh: Yesterday was super mild, around 50-ish, it rained, and a lot of the snow melted (still lots in the piles where it was shovelled and plowed, though). Tonight, we're supposed to get another 6 inches. :scream:

My daughter went to Europe a couple of years ago, and said that Nutella is all over the place there, they're obsessed with it. :huh:

U2democrat said:
I was brought into the wonderful world of nutella as a 7th grader in my German class.

I haven't had any in forever though :sad:

what is it actually? nuts and chocolate? I have seen it on the shelves of the grocery store.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:hug:

:D

And...Percy just won't play with the boys...:sad:

I know! that bastard! :mad:

I say let's wait till his tour with allison is over and then see what he says. I think he is tired of people asking about a reunion tour and he's trying to focus on the Raising Sand thing.. He's trying to get people off his back.. But i dont know he has always been anti reunion tho.. :shrug:

I haven't given up yet..

:hug: back at ya!

Alright, my wife says that I am an asshole for laughing at this picture, but damn if I can stop ...

collegehumor.740f77d012a88b67afc12ec443dc3181.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom