The Temple Bar - Crab free since 1997!... umm... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, does anyone else think that Amy Winehouse looks like Janice from Friends? :silent:

I kept looking at her trying to figure out who in hell she reminded me of when it hit me:

"Chaaaaaaaaandlller Biiing!"

YES! Thank you! I was wondering who she reminded me of. Wow. Yeah, I can definitely see some resemblance.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
:hmm: i forgot that saturday was cinco de mayo

i hope this doesn't mean that they're gonna price gouge me saturday :mad:

this is the reason late last night I emailed my teacher suggesting a pinata for class on sat. :slant:

price gouge? corona should be cheap :sick:

redkat said:

this is the reason late last night I emailed my teacher suggesting a pinata for class on sat. :slant:

well on st. patrick's day the $5 pint of guinness all of a sudden became a $7 plastic cup of guinness in many of the more popular locations, which angered me. i sucked it up and paid the extra two bucks, but i wasn't happy about it. after a few hours i didn't care.

redkat said:

If my finals weren't Saturday that would be a good idea. :lol:

Coronas might be cheap, but I'll prolly be in a margarita mood.

Which of course is way more expensive but at least they get me drunk pretty fast. :wink:

so i pull up to a traffic light yesterday around 7ish, and there's a black mercedes next to me. i do the casual peek to the right to look at the driver, hoping perhaps it's some chick with a nice rack or something... but, alas, it's not. it was, however, billy joel.

I hope you then decided to take another road. :yikes:

Wtf are moobs, anyway, and what is their big attraction? I've always assumed that moobs = man boobs. Men having anything resembling boobs is just plain wrong. :yuck:

Nice avi, April, she looks very Audrey Hepburn-ish in that pic. :up:

cza1092l.jpg

moobs = man boobs

you are correct.

apparently larry mullen has wonderful ones.

maybe someone should make a forum to discuss them.

oh wait.

Confession: I used to discuss said drummer's moobs, once upon a time. Not anymore, though.

Men with nice chests :drool: I used to think I had a preference when it came to what I consider a nice chest, but I don't anymore. :shrug:

Thanks, VP, I think I might want to move to Canada so that I can marry her. :heart:

I just gotta like, tell her first. :shh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Confession: I used to discuss said drummer's moobs, once upon a time. Not anymore, though.

Men with nice chests :drool: I used to think I had a preference when it came to what I consider a nice chest, but I don't anymore. :shrug:

Thanks, VP, I think I might want to move to Canada so that I can marry her. :heart:

I just gotta like, tell her first. :shh:

Occasionally I still see pics of JT or Zoo Bono that make me think what a good looking man he was. But now? Um, he's an average middle-aged man who no one would give a second look to, if he wasn't a rock star.

Up here, your choices are doubled. :wink: She's playing in Toronto soon...I wonder if it's sold out? :hmm:

ETA - and the answer would be yes. :(

Last edited:
i've been listening to an awful lot of billy joel this morning.

if there is some sort of connection to this and seeing him at a traffic light yesterday, then i certainly hope i don't run into bon jovi at a deli this afternoon.

:hmm:

My co-worker, who is as big a fan of his as some of us are of some certain Irish lads, is seeing him tomorrow night. I'm extremely jealous. :grumpy:

I'm going to have to keep my eyeballs peeled for when Feist plays here. If she does, that is.

Cat Power is playing somewhere here in June, I had tickets to see her a few years ago but my friend bailed, then last summer I was going to go see her when she was playing a free festival type thing, but didn't go cause it was like 800 degrees out and I was in a pissy mood over something.

Back
Top Bottom