The Temple Bar - Beavers and Bunnies and Dogs, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redkat said:

not much really :yawn:

I am excited to see half of interference drunk on st.patty's I think I'll stay sober and video the whole thing ;)

Oh no you didn't. :lol:

I'm good when I'm drunk. Really, I'm an angel. :angel:

I'm also good when I'm sober. bada-bing! (Hey the other dirty mind around here has to step it up when the other's away.)

dana :madspit:

nsw wow that was fast, you must be organized

April I'm not good with a video camera so you're safe. I do want to take blackmail pics though :)

anadgemila said:
So I'm I the one one in here who's going to miss the drunkfest in NY :sad:

NSW -- definitely chronicle it for me.

Consider it done. There will be a journal entry....photos...and possibly some video....all from a sober person's perspective.

I'll also have bail $$$ on me, just in case.

ETA - Kat, I type fast, and, I don't have as many as I thought I did.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Kat, you're bringing the rope, right? So we can tie him up in the corner so he can't record this. :evil:

The list. :drool:

Every fucking time I head back to NYC, somehow I end up tied up. Just bad luck, I suppose. :)

I need to be told....should the list be posted here...or is that too obnoxious, thusly forcing me to PM it to a few people?

DECIDE!!!

No spoken words said:

Consider it done. There will be a journal entry....photos...and possibly some video....all from a sober person's perspective.

I'll also have bail $$$ on me, just in case.

ETA - Kat, I type fast, and, I don't have as many as I thought I did.

wow the man delivers :ohmy:

Yes April I don't think I can get enough rope on the flight.

I'd like a pm please :)

anadgemila said:
So I'm I the one one in here who's going to miss the drunkfest in NY :sad:

NSW -- definitely chronicle it for me.

Nope, I'll be missing it too. I've done too much travel in the last couple of months to be able to afford that at the moment.

I'm pretty sure that I'll be going to London for the slutfest though!

I'll take the list, please. If there is anything lacking on your list that I think might interest you, I'll let you know.

FYI - I don't care if anyone films St. Patrick's, but I will require a live video feed (w/ slo-mo and replay) from Slutfest 2007. No excuses, people. We play like Champions. Now get out here and slut! YEAHHHHH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom