The Temple Bar - A Cooler Name Than Sting -UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I took a pic like April's for my profile :attenshunwhore: I don't think it's as cute though :hmm:

It's a cute pic to be sure, but nowhere near as awesome as your avatar.

:drool:

April was a naughty girl
She’d often tie up Bo

She’d wrap his eyes with velvet cloth
This guy would never say no

Shed whip him, snap him, shape his ass
Until he’d scream ‘NO MORE!’

But most of all our April has sense
Grabs that wallet as she runs out tha door.

:uhoh:

I've had this happen to me one too many times.

:angry:

:sad:

Oh, that reminds me, when Bo gets here today, tell him to put in an order of JUMBO crab cakes for the reception, kthxbai.

It's done.:up:

:love:

here, Im gonna do what April and Kaf have done hey.

Love both your profile and avatar photos! :hug:

body shot or face shot.

Well, whatever you prefer, really. Just be ready...

oh...you were talking about the photo, weren't you? Nevermind.

:shifty:

May I please have twenty dollars so I can go to the store and purchase cold medicine and alcohol? :rolleyes:

YES. In fact, here's a little extra. Buy yourself something nice. You deserve it.

:hug:

:wink:

Well, whatever you prefer, really. Just be ready...

oh...you were talking about the photo, weren't you? Nevermind.

:shifty:

:eyebrow:

YES. In fact, here's a little extra. Buy yourself something nice. You deserve it.

:hug:

Thanks! :love: Hey, wait a minute, how can I be sure that while I'm off shopping you're not going to be shooting all over maddie? :angry:

congrats! that must have been cool, did you have to answer a question or was it just the X number caller deal?

It's this dumb game they play every Wednesday where the foreign roommate of one of the gay DJ's says the lyrics to a song (in a terrible accent) and you have to name either the title or artist and you have to get 2 out of 3 right. It was Beyonce, Christina Aguilera and Michael Jackson. I got all three. Easy as pie :lol: They also said they'd throw in a pack of Marlboro Lights for me. :wink:

Way to go, Sicy! :hi5:

This morning on a radio station I was listening to on my drive in to work there was a contest where if you answer 10 questions correctly in 1 minute, you win a thousand bucks. I just missed being the right caller. :angry: I would have won the $$, because I knew all the answers. Random useless trivia, ftw! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom