The Temple Bar - A Cooler Name Than Sting -UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Banana Zeus Magnificock - because it is a boy, and he's gonna take right after his daddy, I just know it (or this is what I'm hoping, as I've never seen pictures of that...).

No dirty texts? I'm disappointed.

Banana Zeus Magnificock :hmm: I like it. You should try to find a way to work NLOTH in there. Banana Zeus NLOTH Magnificock. I'm a freakin' geenus. Sorry, genus. I'm smart :D

There's a plague going around or something, because I've had several cancellations and my butt is going numb from all the sitting around :grumpy:

Might need to make a Timmies run soon :hmm:

No dirty texts? I'm disappointed.

Banana Zeus Magnificock :hmm: I like it. You should try to find a way to work NLOTH in there. Banana Zeus NLOTH Magnificock. I'm a freakin' geenus. Sorry, genus. I'm smart :D

Well, he's an old fashioned type of guy. Just this morning, I asked him for some money and he wouldn't give me any until I asked for it in proper grammar.

So I can only imagine how the dirty talk is going to go over... :shifty:

But I'll be quiet so as not to disturb little Banana Zeusy :cute: :heart:

There's a plague going around or something, because I've had several cancellations and my butt is going numb from all the sitting around :grumpy:

Mmm, timmie's run :drool:

I've decided that the no coffee thing was more a saving money thing than anything for me, I've been running now for 6 months and drank coffee nearly everyday for about 3 of those months and was fine.

Plague? Hmm, I can take the place of one of those clients. :shifty:

Tim%2520Horton%2520pot%2520of%2520coffee%2520animated.gif

Well, he's an old fashioned type of guy. Just this morning, I asked him for some money and he wouldn't give me any until I asked for it in proper grammar.

:lol: I'd probably surprise you with my dirty talk.

And Banana Zeus Magnificock....:hmm: it's such an accurate name.

I'd use bad grammar in bed just to tick him off :shifty:

Or shout out something in the heat of the moment, like "Mmmm, yeah, GO LEAFS!"

Mmm, timmie's run :drool:

I've decided that the no coffee thing was more a saving money thing than anything for me, I've been running now for 6 months and drank coffee nearly everyday for about 3 of those months and was fine.

Plague? Hmm, I can take the place of one of those clients. :shifty:
:hmm: Perhaps.

Ok, I'm gonna go get my tea. When I'm back we you can get nekkid and under the sheets so we can started.

massage.gif

I'd use bad grammar in bed just to tick him off :shifty:

Or shout out something in the heat of the moment, like "Mmmm, yeah, GO LEAFS!"

:hmm: Perhaps.

Ok, I'm gonna go get my tea. When I'm back we you can get nekkid and under the sheets so we can started.

massage.gif

I have nothing more to add to these except :lol: :drool: and :hyper:

So in other words, I'm using Reggie speak. :wink:

Oh good lord. :rolleyes: Making sure this stays on the first page.

Cute kid! :cute: He must have been a bitch to have given birth to, if that's a newborn. :yikes: : ouch:

:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom