The screaming therapy thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I absolutely hate with a passion ticketbastard. Go to hell you miserable bastards! I hope your business dies!

If I don't find a new job soon I am going to wind up quitting my job because I can't take the political and catty bullshit that is going on within the place.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me find the strength to go through an interview without messing it up! ARGGHHHH

I absolutely hate bill collectors. You will get your damn money and no I will not give it to you right now. Go :censored: yourselves...

I hate people who have bitched and moan over every little thing at U2.com and ruined that forum for me. UGH! :madspit:

I am glad that I found interference and everyone here. It's the best ever! :wink:

I hate stupid obnoxious drivers around here. I hate the winter!

Mother :censored: crap! :mad: :madspit:

I also hate scalpers...This witch(lack of a better swear against her) wanted to sell me tickets to the Boston concert for $600 for LOGE seats. I mean wtf is that!? She ended up selling them for $800 to someone else...:madspit: :mad: :huh:

Best.thread.ever!!!!!!!!!!! :up: :yes: And now, my turn:
I'M FUCKING SICK TO DEATH OF THE CLUSTER FUCK THAT IS MY OFFICE! I'M SICK OF CARING SO MUCH ABOUT IT THAT IT'S MAKING ME SICK! I HATE THAT I'M GOING TO HAVE TO LEAVE A COMPANY I LOVE WORKING WITH BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING ENDENTURED SERVANT TO THE MAN I WORK FOR!!!

I HATE THAT I'M STILL ENTERTAINING IMPROPER THOUGHTS ABOUT SOMEONE WHO IS SOOOO UNAVAILABLE.... JUST LIKE ME!!
I HATE BEING SO MOODY 'CUZ THIS SHIT'S STILL GOING ON IN MY HEAD & THE GUILT THAT COMES FROM MAKING MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND WORRY THAT I'M COMING UNGLUED!

I HATE BEING SO FUCKING ANGRY AT EVERYTHING!!!! :mad:

and, oh yeah - I hate fucking Ticketbastard!!!! :madspit:

I HATE HOMEWORK!!! :mad: :mad:

I'M SICK OF MY MOTHER WHO TELLS ME ALL THE TIME THAT I HAVE TO DO MY HOMEWORK (when I'm at home and doing other things than homework) :madspit:

Btw: best thread ever!! :yes:

Last edited:
Keocmb said:
I'M FUCKING SICK OF NOT HAVING ANY FUCKING MONEY NO MATTER HOW HARD I FUCKING WORK. I'M SICK OF WANTING SHIT THAT I DON'T NEED AND BEING DISAPPOINTED WHEN I CAN'T HAVE IT. I'M SICK OF BEING PETTY AND I'M SICK OF NOT BEING ABLE TO PAY MY FUCKING BILLS.

:hug: Keocmb. I am in *exactly* the same position as you. I HATE stressing out over money. I hate that I cry when I pay my bills because I have to pick and choose which ones get paid that month.

Worrying about money sucks. :(

I'M SO SICK OF WINTER, I WANT SPRING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HATE THAT GROUNDHOG

I'M SO SICK OF PEOPLE WHO ARE IN LOVE W/ THEMSELVES, I WISH THEY'D ALL GET OVER THEMSELVES AND GO AWAY

:madspit:

I'M SICK AND :censored: TIRED OF EVERYONE WHO THINKS I'M A GUY WHO DOES HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON MY HANDS!
I'M NOT GOING TO UPLOAD ANYMORE U2 SAMPLES/LOOPS IN THE U2 Feedback » Your Blue Room » Even Better Than The Real Thing ?? » Idea to Get That Loop for "Bad" THREAD DADGUMIT!!

I'M SICK OF HEARING,AGAIN AND AGAIN, THAT THERE'S NEVER GONNA BE Peace on Earth.
STOP THE WAR! DON'T HATE EACHOTHER FOR CRAP REASONS!
HELP POOR PEOPLE!
*GAAH!*

*ahem* thanks dismantled!
How does things go with your message board btw?

Last edited:
I can't stand my boss, but I'm also pissed off that he won't renew my contract, so I'm out of work in a month's time, because they need to cut back the costs and I'm the last one that was employed there. It's got nothing to do with me, blablabla...

I hate job interviews, how can somebody judge you in half an hour??

I hate not being able to pay the bills, no matter how hard I work.

I hate the state that my country is in at the moment (and the world for that matter).

I hate people telling me that everything is going to be allright moneywise. They've been telling me that for five years now and I still don't see any improvement.

Which leads me to the following: I hate bosses! :madspit: The last two companies I worked for still owe me money. One went bankrupt and the other one was just a complete bastard that promised a whole lot more than he actually did. They can go and :censored: themselves.

I hate my co-workers. They're complete morons that don't have a clue what they're doing.

Wow, that feels good!

Reading all of that again it looks like I hate the whole world, but that's not true... I'm not as bad as I look if you read the above... :reject:

Now I'll just crawl back into my corner... :shifty:

Last edited:
The_Edge89 said:

*ahem* thanks dismantled!
How does things go with your message board btw?

Hey no problem:up: I started this thread because I was having a really crappy/stressed week and was getting really really sick of it. I just wanted somewhere where I could just write it all down and get everything that is bugging me out.....(without punching a few walls) But I figured other people seemed stressed with the botched ticket sales and everything else and they might want to do the same as me.

I actually have one more rant about yesterday.....it makes me so mad

:madspit: YESTERDAY I WAS SOUTHBOUND ON THE INTERSTATE AND THIS JERK WAS GOING NORTHBOUND. WELL HE DECIDED HE WOULD WANTED TO GO SOUTH ALSO SO HE SHOT ACROSS THE COP TURN AROUND THINGY DIDN'T EVEN STOP AND BACK INTO THE SOUTH LANE....HE ALMOST CAUSED THE BIGGEST FRIGGIN ACCIDENT WITH ME RIGHT IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JERK!!! SO I GOT TO WHERE I WAS GOING WENT IN THIS STORE....GUESS WHO WAS THERE...THE JERK AND HIS SHINY BLACK JETTA. I INGORED THAT AND WENT IN....ANYWAY WHEN I CAME OUT I DIDN'T SEE HIM BUT A FRIGGIN SHOPPING CART WAS JAMMED UNDER MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR IF THAT JERK WAS THERE I WOULD HAVE RAN HIM OVER AND OVER AGAIN....I HATE FRIGGIN PEOPLE LIKE THAT!!1:madspit:

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF THE STRESS THAT FUCKED UP MY IMMUNE SYSTEM AND BROUGHT ON BOTH MY SHINGLES AND MY RESPIRATORY INFECTION! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF NASTY PEOPLE!
There's my rant. Oh, no rant from me would be complete without this:

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
I just got shampoo in my eye when I took a shower...AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...:mad: :huh:

my brother once threw cayenne pepper in my eye... :huh:

i hate messed up computers that just won't work no matter what you do to fix them.

i hate my parents constantly having their noses in my business.... definitely time to move out.

i hate winter and the stupid depression that comes from not getting enough sunshine/outdoor time.

to quote verte, :censored: :censored: :censored:

Why does one of my neighbors need to slam his :censored: door every single time he goes out so hard that the entire building shakes?! :mad: :madspit: :sad: :rant:

just SHUT the freaking door like you live in a house not a BARN :madspit:

Last edited:
I HATE MEN USING ME AS A PIECE OF MEAT! I HATE THAT I WASTE EVERY PAYCHECK I EARN ON NOTHING! I HATE WORKING WITH BI-POLAR BACKSTABBING CONCEITED SNOBBY CO-WORKERS! I HATE HAIR IN THE BATHTUB! I HATE WHEN PEOPLE TALK TO ME WHILE I'M ON THE PHONE! I HATE BEING JUST TEN POUNDS OVERWEIGHT! I HATE LIVING WITH MY MOTHER WHO IS A CLEAN FREAK YET HAS SO MUCH JUNK IN OUR HOUSE! I HATE FRIENDS WHO USE YOU! I HATE THAT I'M WAY TOO INTELLIGENT FOR MY JOB! I HATE THAT I DON'T MAKE ENOUGH TO FULLY SUPPORT MYSELF!

Ah well that felt better, thank you.

Last edited:
I'M SICK OF MY HISTORY TEACHER BEING SUCH A WANKER TO ME ALL THE TIME? WHY THE HELL IS HE ALWAYS MEAN TO ME AND NOONE ELSE?

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I HATE TRAFFIC!!!! :mad: :yell:

I HATE LIVING IN FLORIDA THIS TIME OF YEAR!! EVERY OTHER DRIVER ON THE ROAD IS A TOURIST OR A SNOWBIRD DOWN FOR THE WINTER. THEY DON'T KNOW THERE THEY'RE GOING AND THEY DRIVE LIKE CRAP!! THEY GO 40 MPH IN THE FAST LANE AND THEY SLOW DOWN FOR NO REASON AT ALL AND THEN SPEED UP AGAIN AND THEY NEVER EVER USE THEIR TURN SIGNAL. YOU PEOPLE ARE RETIRED OR ON VACATION...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON THE ROAD AT 5:00??? I PAY THE TAXES SO YOU CAN LIVE FIVE MONTHS OF THE YEAR IN YOUR FANCY SCHMANCY CONDO.... GET OFF THE ROAD!! I JUST WANT TO GET HOME!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom