The (RED) Thread - Discuss Products Only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bought the baby tees DIAPE(RED) and INC(RED)IBLE for my grandsons. Tomorrow my entire family will be together in our (RED) tees for a portrait. I'm kind of excited about it!

got a RED shirt today at Gap for $3.97. They have all the new baby stuff, but only up to size 5. My 8 year old daughter wanted a shirt but they don't have anything in older kids yet. Hopefully soon.

I spent Friday and Saturday night this past weekend staffing a ONE booth at a local "Global Harmony" music festival featuring some of the BEST African music and dance groups in my area.

The event was well attended and I garnered another fifty signatures on ONE petitions. :dance:

But the biggest reception of the night to the info aat the booth was all of the (RED) info that I had to distribute (especially the stickers).

People were especially receptive to the (RED) VF issue. In all, it was a BEAUTIFUL weekend with lots of new friends for ONE and (RED).

:bonodrum: :hug:

New jewelry:

gp517900-00p01v01.jpg

gp517883-00vliv01.jpg

I went to the Converse web site for the first time in awhile. I've designed two pairs of the RED sneakers previously but didn't buy. so of course I took the time to design yet again a new pair since some of the patterns have changed. I like the new (RED) fabric that you can use on parts of the sneaker. :yes: still thinking about whether I should be spending $60+ right now though. :hmm:

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
Love the second bracelet! :heart:

:yes:

Now if we could only find a store with them in stock, I could use my gift card :happy:

(RED) photo? Um, I don't foresee your father wearing a (RED) shirt :shrug:

Has anybody downloaded the new "Tracks in the Sand" album at iTunes yet?

I was wondering just how excellent the music was.

If you're an iTunes customer, you may have received an email in your inbox from Apple to announce that the (RED) + Vanity Fair's new album Tracks In The Sand is available on iTunes, with 100% of the sales price going to the Global Fund, to fight AIDS in Africa.

Inspired by "Showtime in the Sahara," Tom Freston's article in this month's Vanity Fair Africa issue about traveling to an African music festival in Timbuktu, (RED) asked Youssou N'Dour to curate this compilation of 15 of the best recordings by West African artists, including Salif Keita, Ali Farka Touré, Baaba Maal, Oumou Sangare, Djelimady Tounkara, and Orchestra Baobab. Find out more at the Tracks In The Sand iTunes page.

And buy your copy of Tracks In The Sand on iTunes now, with this easy link: JOINRED.COM/TRACKS

Let us know what you think of the album by leaving your feedback on the iTunes page of the album.

:dance:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the African artists on this album are really some of the BEST musical artists that Africa has (like Baaba Maal, Ali Farka Toure and Salif Keita) so the album must be TERRIFIC!

And thanks for all the updated info on the (RED) products.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

OMGOMGOMG, k.. sorry if this is repeat information for anyone, but I just found this out myself: Armani has a new (RED) fragrance - it's called White :lol:

I spotted it when I was shopping today and tried it out. Of course I *wanted* to like it, but I wasn't going to buy it if it didn't suit me. So I walked around and did my shopping and let it sit on my skin for a while. People must've thought I was crazy, cause I kept sniffing my wrist :lol: I couldn't help myself, the stuff is unbelievably intoxicating :drool: And I'm a hard one to please when it comes to perfume. I guess the best way to describe it would be really sexy, but very earthy as well. I dunno, that's just what springs to mind ;)

Highly recommended, ladies!!(gents too, there's a men's of course)

fragrancescq8.jpg

http://joinred.com/products/armani/

kafrun said:
OMGOMGOMG, k.. sorry if this is repeat information for anyone, but I just found this out myself: Armani has a new (RED) fragrance - it's called White :lol:

I spotted it when I was shopping today and tried it out. Of course I *wanted* to like it, but I wasn't going to buy it if it didn't suit me. So I walked around and did my shopping and let it sit on my skin for a while. People must've thought I was crazy, cause I kept sniffing my wrist :lol: I couldn't help myself, the stuff is unbelievably intoxicating :drool: And I'm a hard one to please when it comes to perfume. I guess the best way to describe it would be really sexy, but very earthy as well. I dunno, that's just what springs to mind ;)

fragrancescq8.jpg

ooooh I like this!!!:up:

kafrun said:

fragrancescq8.jpg

oooh!!!

Is this sold in Gap or the Armani stores??
No sign of new (RED) sunglasses :(

waynetravis said:

oooh!!!

Is this sold in Gap or the Armani stores??
No sign of new (RED) sunglasses :(
Probably. I just found it at my local drugstore which has a large perfume section :yes: It was out on its own display.

PS - I just put my hoody on from last night and it still smells like it :drool: YUM :love:

Back
Top Bottom