The Octagon Bar: What's YOUR Countdown?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...but our last master was Captain Antilles.

anthony_daniels4.jpg

*staggers in, rubbing the exhaustion from her eyes*

I cant believe Im in here so early :angry:
late night last night.....and its totally my fault, I just couldnt go to sleep for some reason.
:hmm: *considers forfeiting her job in favor of crawling back into bed with the dog*
:rolleyes:
See you all later

*looks around*

There doesn't seem to be many Euros in here, are there?
:|

Anyway...
*looks at the clock*

I guess it's never too early for whisky.
*takes the last of his Longmorn*

Good moooooorning, Bar. :wave:

Last night I hung curtains in my bedroom at the W&G house! :hyper: Yeah, I'm easily amused like that.

Don't forget to go to April's happy birthday thread! Wheeeeee, she's 27 today. That's a good number.

:: makes April a flaming birthday cake::

:: makes self a coffee and twitterpats all around the Bar ::

14 days!!!

Popmartijn said:
twitterpats? :eyebrow:

New word!
(to me at least :wink:

DaveC used it once and I really liked it. I think he used it as an adjective ("twitterpatted," meaning excited, happy of the in-love variety), but I'm using it as a verb.

It's getting veeeeerrrrrry real now. I'm driving to JFK this weekend to make sure I won't get lost when I go to pick Ewen up at the airport.

Awwwww, if we weren't going to be in Philadelphia on the 14th, we'd definitely come to meet you!

Maybe we can have a drink when I connect through Amsterdam in October, LOL. I can't believe how close my trip to see Ewen is getting, too--less than 200 days now. That's still a lot, granted, but it's only a little more than 6 months! :hyper: I've never been to Europe at all--this will be my first time.

It was worth it--anyone notice how fast the crack is going now? :up:

:: pulls Rebekah out of the rubble, makes her a hot chocolate laced with a shot of Bailey's ::

I got my room assignment for residence next year in the mail!!

And I got the residence and room I wanted too!

2335 Risley Hall! You'll all have to come visit me sometime. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom