The Octagon Bar: Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics in the Stew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
Well, at least I got a :kiss: on the cheek from Tim Kaine

Oh my... :flirt:

:wink:

btw, if you like the guitar player, you should see his tech :sexywink: - they've just put HD-versions of the tech interviews up at U2.com! :D

Made a few stills for pleba... :shh: of Dallas... :shifty:

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
Dallas ain't bad...but I'll stick with Edge :sexywink:

Good choise! :wink:

U2democrat said:
Tim's rather fond of me though..............:shifty::shh:

:ohmy:

I think, if you don't watch out what you're writing, we'll end up with a bar-title like the one we had previous to this one! :shifty:

:lol:

Merc said:

:ohmy:

I think, if you don't watch out what you're writing, we'll end up with a bar-title like the one we had previous to this one! :shifty:

:lmao:

:shifty:

ahem......moving on......

So this is what's on TV before 11am...normally I'm still in bed :lol:

OOTS was just on VH1 :hyper:

U2democrat said:

:shifty:

ahem......moving on......

So this is what's on TV before 11am...normally I'm still in bed :lol:

OOTS was just on VH1 :hyper:

New or old version? :D

U2democrat said:
Old...but the new version is excellent :drool:

I must say, I like the new version better than the old ('cause Bono isn't wearing sunglasses in the new one so much as he is in the old! :applaud: ), but...

...honestly speaking, I really don't like any of them! :reject: I think they could have made a much, much better video for that song! :sigh:

U2democrat said:
I personally could go without seeing an essentially naked pregnant woman :shrug:

:lol: Next bar title? :wink:

I just like the videos where theres more of a story - like the american football version of "Stuck" or Antons "Please"... :)

U2democrat said:
Yeah that's what I was thinking as I was watching it...I wanna see the other boys too!

:yes:

We need to get Anton back in the video-making! :grumpy: You can tell that to Bono too! :wink:

U2democrat said:
Anton's gone a little :coocoo: :lol:

Have you seen the Coldplay "Talk" video? Weird......:no:

No, I haven't seen it... Anton is crazy?! :huh: :laugh:

U2democrat said:
Watch it. You'll understand :yes:

Okay, I'll see if I can find it...

I just don't like the thought of Anton going :coocoo:... he's such a nice man! :sad:

U2democrat said:

But what about that shot of Bono on the cover of Q? With the slicked back hair? :yuck:

Don't tell me Anton is losing his touch! :no:

That was the worst pic Anton has ever taken! :crack: :|

I don't even want to think that such a genius could be losing his touch! :huh: I should have talked some sense into the man when I saw him, told him what kind of pics the fans like and especially don't like! :shame:

U2democrat said:

You go girl!

Well, it's too late now - and I also saw him before that awful Q-cover was released, so I can't really regret that I did do or say anything... :shrug:

U2democrat said:

Sure I'll add that to my list of things to tell him :wink:

Thats what I thought! :D:up:

When you meet him, you wont have time to :combust: or :faint: or anything! You'll be so busy reading from the list telling him :nerd: "... and then you need to play some concerts in Africa and you need to tell Anton that hes gone crazy and..." :blahblah:

U2democrat said:
:giggle:

I just want a :camera: so I can show it off everywhere I go :D

"Everywhere you go you shout it, you don't have to be shy about it." ~That'd me be if i get my pic taken with him.

:yes: Don't forget your camera!

Thats the best thing about such a pic - especially if people see your pic and they ask if its your boyfriend you're standing next to, and you can just answer... "Yes..." :angel:

:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom