The Octagon Bar: Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics in the Stew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Excellent :rockon:

I figure we'll drive to the ball seperately...he'll want to leave early anyway because the next day is completely full for him...then I can "mis" behave after he's left :evil:

victorian.gif

U2democrat said:
I've spent all my money on the Inaugural ball coming up on saturday and a ticket to see Bono speak in DC Feb 3 :hyper:

Damn! :wink: Perhaps its just as well, since it miiight just have been the most expensive tickets in the history of U2-concerts, if you add the price of a return flight-ticket from somewhere-in-rural-Kenya to Hawaii... :laugh:

Feb 3rd? Is it the first time you're seeing Bono? :hyper: I really want to know how it goes, how many :hug:s and :kiss:es etc you get from B, but it might be a bit of a problem for me accessing the blue crack :huh: - could I please get your :combust: Bono-story pr. e-mail? :D It might be the only "U2-action" I'll get in 3 months... :help:

I'll certainly fill you in! It's the first time I'll see Bono on his own, I saw the boys during the Elevation tour.

I'm hoping for lots of :camera: and :hug:s and :kiss:es from Bono..but then I would :faint:

Gotta love smileys :D

That's going to be awesome, Laura. I've always wanted to see B speak in person, even if it would be the same stuff we've all heard for years, he's a riveting public speaker.

I just bought Madonna's Confessions on a Dance Floor and Cher's Greatest Hits on iTunes. I = RULE. :tongue:

I also decided to take the day off work. :sickiness: :down:

:(

Another reason why winter sucks :down:

:mad:
My parents won't let me drive seperately to the ball because it's in a bad part of town and they don't want me leaving there late at night by myself. :rolleyes: I'll be in the car in the "bad" parts and it's only until I get to the interstate to get back home :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom