The most beautiful men thread - more, more, more!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More Clive Owen love

cliveowenmj438xb.jpg

cliveowenmj453jj.jpg

:drool:

I finally started watching 24...really really really into Kiefer right now...but I'm also kinda likin Carlos Bernard :combust:

:sad: I want my computer back...I've seen at least five or six pictures today that I want to right click save so bad :sad:

Like that ^^^^^^^^^^^^ one

What's the name of the Jesus film? I always forget it.. And I have more those pictures.

gojtwo67close0un.jpg

gojsixteen16202yq.jpg

And some 24..
5x14537hr7.jpg

Okay I'm weird but.. :drool:

I love the picture you posted! Best Lost episode ever.

The Gospel of John... is it ok to drool over Jesus tho? :hmm:

Can't wait to see him in LOST next season! :hyper:

and 24... would be nice if he returns... but he's a regular on LOST at least! :happy:

Oh yeah, The Gospel Of John.. I want to see it! And yes you can drool Jesus if HIC plays him. :D

Yeaaah Lost season 3! I love Lost. Live Together, Die Alone was so awesome.. :drool:

I have to post something else too..

lostfinland01.jpg

lostfinland05.jpg

I'd like to post some Josh pics too but I don't have any on my computer. (Weird because I like him more..)

No. Wait. There's one picture.
h44nt.png

And something else too..
001bg24c4tv.jpg

:drool: I love spamming. Sorry.

I Love Josh.

wait I'm loading a pic...

I saw Josh up close in person last summer... he walked past me in a crowd ... damn... he was gorgeous... my face was like inches from his... except he was much taller... but his eyes.... omg... he was laughing and those blue eyes absolutely sparkled :love:

bonocomet said:
I saw Josh up close in person last summer... he walked past me in a crowd ... damn... he was gorgeous... my face was like inches from his... except he was much taller... but his eyes.... omg... he was laughing and those blue eyes absolutely sparkled :love:
:love: Drool.. You should have asked his autograph.

josh7kk.png

^ Love those!

No time to stop him... he was being whisked by bodyguards. It was at Comic-con (one of the biggest pop culture conventions in the world) This year they had Daniel Dae Kim & Jorge Garcia, but didn't get to meet them either, although I saw them. Very cute :)

Also saw Tobey Maguire, Topher Grace, Gerard Butler, David Wenham and Nicolas Cage. Tobey was adorable.

Cool! DDK and Wenham are hot too. ^^ I have a lot of friends who were there (and other conventions too.. Jossverse and stuff.) I hate to be so young and live in Finland, can't go anywhere.

I'm just lucky I live here where Comic-con is... otherwise I probably wouldn't get to go either.

JoshHollowayasSawyeronLost3.jpg

jacklost.jpg

I've posted these before... oh well.

charlielost.jpg

jinlost.jpg

hurleylost.jpg

Desmond!!!

I love him. After the 1st episode of Lost that he appeared I wrote him a quick note to say I liked him and hoped he'd be back... (yeah I'm a fangeek) and he wrote me back!!! (Thats when I 1st learned he calls himself Ian)... anyway... that was before he got popular, bet he gets tons of mail now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom