The List Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way - All GA Line Drama Discussions Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
broccoli
carrots
onions
garlic
red pepper
corn
steak
beans
rice
scallions
cilantro
salsa
watermelon
sriracha
coffee
coffee filters
dish soap
butter
cheese
lysol
toilet duck

Could have had this at Philly 2
35414078_2060807507294824_8739570088656502784_o.jpg

Chose this instead
35525287_2060798150629093_8156835286781788160_n.jpg

no number no checkin just walk in

Just received this from TD Garden:

*IMPORTANT INFO FOR GA TICKETHOLDERS:
GA ticketholders may visit the West Entrance of TD Garden beginning at 7:00 a.m. on the day of the ticketed show to receive a GA wristband. GA Wristbands will be numbered chronologically and will be given to guests with valid GA tickets for that evening’s show on a first come, first serve basis. Guests with numbered wristbands are invited to line-up in chronological order NO EARLIER than 5:45 p.m. on the night of the event at the GA Entrance located on the West Side of the TD Garden, adjacent to Tasty Burger, at Stair 4. GA doors open at 6:30.

*PLEASE NOTE:
Due to construction we advise all ticket holders to proceed to the West Side of North Station for entry to TD Garden.

Just received this from TD Garden:

*IMPORTANT INFO FOR GA TICKETHOLDERS:
GA ticketholders may visit the West Entrance of TD Garden beginning at 7:00 a.m. on the day of the ticketed show to receive a GA wristband. GA Wristbands will be numbered chronologically and will be given to guests with valid GA tickets for that evening’s show on a first come, first serve basis. Guests with numbered wristbands are invited to line-up in chronological order NO EARLIER than 5:45 p.m. on the night of the event at the GA Entrance located on the West Side of the TD Garden, adjacent to Tasty Burger, at Stair 4. GA doors open at 6:30.

*PLEASE NOTE:
Due to construction we advise all ticket holders to proceed to the West Side of North Station for entry to TD Garden.
Was in that area of the city earlier so stopped by the Garden. I know the list folks are somewhere in Massachusetts, but there is absolutely no way you'll find them by going to the Garden box office or North Station concourse. But at least its fair for all.

Love the wristband policy once again, in fact I think its even better this year, if memory serves they gave them out starting at 8:00 in 2015 and wanted us back in line circa 5:00 PM, the construction is making it so I can grab my band at 7 and only be a few minutes late for work and don't have to get in line till at minimum 5:45 and it sounds like they'd prefer you wait till closer to 6:30. Works for me. Might even have to get myself a Tasty Burger and pop into line right from there.

giphy.gif

Have no idea when I will be able to get there but it won't be anywhere near 7 am tomorrow. Or Friday either. Is the west side/Tasty Burger anywhere near the Bobby Orr statue?

The list people are probably posing as construction workers.

That’s crazy bobbvis, what time did you enter the venue?

we joined the back of the line just as they opened the doors at 5:45. we guesstimated to be in the mid 200s based on the numbered hands in front of us. That front rail didnt completely fill in until about 6:30. For Philly 1, we arrived late (after 7) and got a spot about 5 feet further to the side of Edge's platform instead of directly in front. Philly 1 ga was either undersold or people were too lazy to walk around the end of the e stage. Huge holes in the crowd all night on our side. People were dancing wildly all around our side with all the room on the floor.

this is about 7:30 night 1

35422372_2060810793961162_6903996981555757056_o.jpg

Have no idea when I will be able to get there but it won't be anywhere near 7 am tomorrow. Or Friday either. Is the west side/Tasty Burger anywhere near the Bobby Orr statue?

The list people are probably posing as construction workers.

I think Bobby may be blocked by construction enclosures currently.

But the west entrance is the left side if you were facing the Garden from the front/Causeway Street. The whole front of the Garden is construction barriers currently, but if you are outside you go to the walkway to left of garden (in between garden and Federal Building) and walk all the way down the back, you'll pass the main West Entrance, then you'll see the new tasty burger on the left, the doors will be just past Tasty Burger across on the right. Sign above I think says "Commuter Rail".

From inside, if you get off train, turn right to where the Pro Shop is then head down the back past the former box office (now where they sell Commuter Rail monthly passes, they flip flopped those 2 locations for some reason) and to the back and that's where they are handing out bands and that's the doors they will let us in at 6:30.

I think Bobby may be blocked by construction enclosures currently.

But the west entrance is the left side if you were facing the Garden from the front/Causeway Street. The whole front of the Garden is construction barriers currently, but if you are outside you go to the walkway to left of garden (in between garden and Federal Building) and walk all the way down the back, you'll pass the main West Entrance, then you'll see the new tasty burger on the left, the doors will be just past Tasty Burger across on the right. Sign above I think says "Commuter Rail".

From inside, if you get off train, turn right to where the Pro Shop is then head down the back past the former box office (now where they sell Commuter Rail monthly passes, they flip flopped those 2 locations for some reason) and to the back and that's where they are handing out bands and that's the doors they will let us in at 6:30.

Ok I think I know...still a bit confused because I haven't been there in forever. But it sounds like the same place they usually do all GA stuff. I think they'll hand them out outside, that's what they usually do. Well used to, I missed the last two tours.

Back
Top Bottom