The List Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way - All GA Line Drama Discussions Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I gave up fighting the check in people sometime last tour. I think a lot of us did. Thus, it has been woefully quiet on Facebook regarding GA line drama. At least until Atlanta. I knew I could count on you guys for lunchtime entertainment. I know what I am doing today!

And hi, everyone! :hyper:

Just wanted to say thank you for not disappointing with the snark around these here parts! :love: Some things just never change! :cute:

Only one show this tour and that is fine. I wouldn't mind catching another but adulthood calls. Enjoyed it very much (Nashville), rolling in around 7:15 PM and wandering the floor with the show. How things change! No rail for me for the most part after Vertigo.

Also, thanks to Uber, we made it to Third Man Records for a quick hello. If anyone sees pictures with someone that looks like the chick on the avatar, but 10 years older and some lbs chunkier, let me know. :shifty:

Finally, because she is my girl and I miss her: :madwife:

Even glass footballs are not immune from the ravages of time. I sympathize. Want a cookie to drown your sorrows with?

I wish U2 would sell show-specific posters at their shows.

Oh wait, that's not what you meant by posters coming back?

I saw someone post a really badass poster from either Nashville or Atlanta and I wanted to know where was that for each show, or if it was some kind of fan creation.

I saw someone post a really badass poster from either Nashville or Atlanta and I wanted to know where was that for each show, or if it was some kind of fan creation.

It was from Nashville.
Sadly, it was a Nashiville-only thing.
The website had posters for other concerts that had played Nashville recently.

Well there's at least one official concert poster

385955164_10ad1947cd_b.jpg

Please tell me that's not real. please...

Oh that's quite real.
Brad Klausen poster for U2 and Pearl Jam in Honolulu in 2006.

Haven't been able to get my hands on one.

Klausen does a lot of Pearl Jam posters as well as other bands like QOTSA, Foo Fighters and others.

Indeed. The only thing I can compare the list ridiculousness to is Pearl Jam fans and the posters

I have far too many PJ posters, basically stopped buying them but then had to cave and get the Fenway wall poster from 2016.

Some of the PJ collectors are full on nuts, and plenty of shenanigans go on at venues when the sales folks at the venue aren't informed about limits (or don't care).

I hate to disagree with you, Hewson, but I am not feeling that one.

The spectacular was actually a Seinfeld reference:

giphy.gif

I'm sure Headache got it.

I want that one because of the obvious....it has my 2 favorite bands together.

I agree the design isn't Klausen's best, but the colors in person supposedly really pop so the online image doesn't do it justice.

Never saw the Bonolulu poster. I am cheap and don’t buy any merch. They get my ticket and record money. That is all. Oh, and the fan club since 2005. Gotta keep that place in “line” :crack: That Nashville poster was tempting.

And hi all! So glad to see so many familiar faces! :hug:

I gave up fighting the check in people sometime last tour. I think a lot of us did. Thus, it has been woefully quiet on Facebook regarding GA line drama. At least until Atlanta. I knew I could count on you guys for lunchtime entertainment. I know what I am doing today!

And hi, everyone! :hyper:

:kiss:

Well there's at least one official concert poster

385955164_10ad1947cd_b.jpg

:drool:

I agree the design isn't Klausen's best, but the colors in person supposedly really pop so the online image doesn't do it justice.

I can say that it is indeed even better in person. It took me quite some time to find one, but I'm really happy I have it hanging on the wall now.

Back
Top Bottom