The List Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way - All GA Line Drama Discussions Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha just when you think there are no more new farces to come from the GA cult . Can't believe the nerve of someone thinking phoning ahead to basically say "I'm number 1 see you when I get there, don't let anyone else take my spot" is fair.

Not to mention the slightly unhinged post from someone else complaining about Tracy being bullied and how "her light won't be squelched by the darkness". This isn't fucking Rosa Parks it's a very selfish scheming woman taking an already bullshit system to extremes to the point that even Nate is complaining, fucking hell...:doh:

I just read that post. Wow. Just wow. And all this drama to be what 6 inches closer to the band than if you arrive at doors? :lmao:

Looks like they honored the 80 year old guys line vs the moron trying to run it from Nashville.

Not to mention the slightly unhinged post from someone else complaining about Tracy being bullied and how "her light won't be squelched by the darkness".

:huh:

I need to see this screencap now. I mean... wow.

I just read that post. Wow. Just wow. And all this drama to be what 6 inches closer to the band than if you arrive at doors? :lmao:

Yup. On like others said, that might even be an exagerration. That and this is on top of how many shows you've already had at a certain spot at this point.

Haha just when you think there are no more new farces to come from the GA cult . Can't believe the nerve of someone thinking phoning ahead to basically say "I'm number 1 see you when I get there, don't let anyone else take my spot" is fair.

Not to mention the slightly unhinged post from someone else complaining about Tracy being bullied and how "her light won't be squelched by the darkness". This isn't fucking Rosa Parks it's a very selfish scheming woman taking an already bullshit system to extremes to the point that even Nate is complaining, fucking hell...:doh:
Lol

The overly dramatic nature of some of the people in those groups is hilarious.

Like when Bono fell the other day... He was clearly fine, but holy jeez the responses that some people had. Lighten up, Francis.

Strange women lying in ponds distributing lists is no basis for a system of GA lines.

I swear this whole GA drama reminds me of this :

Where are you all reading this?

giphy.gif

Up until e+i, the most shows I'd ever attended on a tour was 4. I missed Jamie's real fan mark by one show. :(
Jrod says you need to see 6 or more shows to be a true " 'fan' ", so you missed it by two. Perhaps we'd be more comfortable at a coldplay show.

Back
Top Bottom