The List Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way - All GA Line Drama Discussions Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This in an email from Infinite Energy Arena regarding Monday's show:

"For patrons with a General Admission (GA) ticket: The fan run check in begins at 8AM on Sunday, May 27th and runs for 24 hours at the Infinite Energy Arena General Admission Entrance (venue signage will direct you). GA patrons may begin lining up in the order of their General Admission number at 8AM on Monday, May 28th.

Patrons will not be permitted to line up prior to 8AM on Monday, May 28th. No overnight camping is allowed."
Twould appear to be a pattern developing... :up:

Of course, likely the same fans running things from #1 to whatever, so...

This in an email from Infinite Energy Arena regarding Monday's show:

"For patrons with a General Admission (GA) ticket: The fan run check in begins at 8AM on Sunday, May 27th and runs for 24 hours at the Infinite Energy Arena General Admission Entrance (venue signage will direct you). GA patrons may begin lining up in the order of their General Admission number at 8AM on Monday, May 28th.

Patrons will not be permitted to line up prior to 8AM on Monday, May 28th. No overnight camping is allowed."

My friends and I will be sitting by my pool (weather permitting) until 4p. Then we will take showers (separately in most cases) and call Uber around 4:30p. Then I will pack a cooler with beer and we will head over (About 15 mi from my house). Should be there by 6p or so. We will drink the beer and head in around maybe 7p. If we move around at the right times we will be close to the band for the entire show and have had a very pleasant Memorial Day that ends with seeing our favorite band up close.

Good luck to those under Nate and Naomi's rule.

I wonder what they will do, Nate and Naomi? Sounds like a great love story. When the tour is over I mean? Will they focus this dedication towards something bigger? Or will they just fall back into their trust funds knowing that they helped the privileged line leaders get a rail spot. One wonders?

:hyper:

I love that movie.

Last edited:
The Atlanta Line is bringing the drama. The person “working” with the venue is going to Nashville so the list doesn’t start till the day before the show and people had to PM her to get volunteer spots.
As you can imagine this isn’t popular as she has stated the venue will only recognize her “line”. But on the bright side the venue notified all ticket holders.

The Atlanta Line is bringing the drama. The person “working” with the venue is going to Nashville so the list doesn’t start till the day before the show and people had to PM her to get volunteer spots.
As you can imagine this isn’t popular as she has stated the venue will only recognize her “line”. But on the bright side the venue notified all ticket holders.

Paging Nate and his young Padawan (also named Nate) to tell us how this is fair for all.

Paging Nate and his young Padawan (also named Nate) to tell us how this is fair for all.
This is the whole debate wrapped up in a nice tidy bow, isn't it?

People want to start the line, but the "line leader" isn't in the city, yet will somehow be first?

There is no person who can see that and reasonable say that this is fair. If you think this is fair, you're either lying to yourself, or so entitled that you can't tell the difference.

i really wonder sometimes how it goes at the very front of the line right at doors open time. it must be such passive aggressive chaos. those poor security guards.

Because we really should be fair... this is what Nate posted on the Facebook GA page.

You’ve gotta be shitting me. Tracy - you’re still in Nashville....

Someone who knows wtf they’re doing needs to roll up and start a real line. The fan-run GA process already gets enough flak for the check-ins....something like this sends a pathetic message and potentially could start a terrible trend.

Fix this.

I appreciate that he sees that this is bullshit, but this only adds to the notion that band management needs to step in and set an official policy, with LiveNation staff controlling the entire thing.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the first class action lawsuit over this.

lol

And as much as I detest all of this, good for Nate to recognize the BS.

Because we really should be fair... this is what Nate posted on the Facebook GA page.

I appreciate that he sees that this is bullshit, but this only adds to the notion that band management needs to step in and set an official policy, with LiveNation staff controlling the entire thing.

I do give him credit for recognizing what a crock this particular situation is. That's something at least. Baby steps.

:up:

Wow, what a farcical situation.

So now a different list has started, no word on whether it will be honored by the venue.

From what I understand, the person starting the line is an 80 year old guy (yeah, hardcore!) who isn't on social media. And thus didn't get all the check in and don't start before this and that date bullshit and such.

Haha just when you think there are no more new farces to come from the GA cult . Can't believe the nerve of someone thinking phoning ahead to basically say "I'm number 1 see you when I get there, don't let anyone else take my spot" is fair.

Not to mention the slightly unhinged post from someone else complaining about Tracy being bullied and how "her light won't be squelched by the darkness". This isn't fucking Rosa Parks it's a very selfish scheming woman taking an already bullshit system to extremes to the point that even Nate is complaining, fucking hell...:doh:

Back
Top Bottom