The "Irishteen Clips" *the first recordings of U2's new sound*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono is looking more and more like Sting, forehead-ely speaking. Maybe he'll break out the peroxide for the next tour.

he lovedmy tattoo btw, thats what hes pointin at ' blessings are not just for the ones who kneel luckily' :D:D i got talkint o him for a good while about a fav song ive been listening to called Levitate, he was like 'how did you get that?' i was like ah it came out on the itunes thing, he was 'ah its brilliant that work we've done that i really like got out to some of you' man Bono is so down to earth. the best day in my life. i still cant believe it

hey congrats on meeting Bono and Adam!! I wish I could make it out there :(

did anyone happen to get any kind of recording? did you hear anything?

no recordin, the builders was goin nuts, didnt har anything, but to meeet bono and adam. wow, i cant believe it. i seriously cant im so on a natural high right now. its just so serrreal

image016.jpg

image013.jpg

image012.jpg

seriously, its just so weird, i didnt get star struckt, i just talked him like i was talkin to anyone else. i felt comfortable talkin to him. he seemed dead on. but damn its only sinking in now. i finally have that one thing i wanted in my life ticked off my list. i am so over the moon, i love you all

wow adam looks so old@!

cungrats on your meeting with Bono and Co! The closest I came to bono was about 6 feet away during the video shoot of city of blinding lights and that was magical but didn't get to talk to him :-( My parents however once saw the whole band at an airport in europe in the early nineties!

djgeeree....OMGGGGGGGGG WOWIE WOW!!!

congrats to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yippie:

I was a tad star struck when I met Bono glad to see you held it together and relaxed.. I think the situation that you were in was so much better than mine.. I was waiting for them to come in for soundcheck before a show and that is why I was so so nervous.. the excitment, anticipation just overwhelmed me.. I would love to be in your situation because of the few people compared to 100s and the boys are more at ease too which puts everyone else at ease as well..

Zootlesque said:
djgeeree, awesome man! :hi5:

Is that Bono's new haircut/image? Looks pretty good! :ohmy:

He looks very smooth doesnt he:drool:

Gratz on meeting bono and adam djgeeree

Zootlesque said:

Is that Bono's new haircut/image? Looks pretty good! :ohmy:

Agreed---probably the best way to do nearly-50-badass.

Does he have a hole in his sleeve just for his thumb (check out the first pic)? :scratch:

Utoo said:

Agreed---probably the best way to do nearly-50-badass.

Does he have a hole in his sleeve just for his thumb (check out the first pic)? :scratch:

Haha! He does!! I'm glad he's ditched the Elton John sunnies he was parading around in a few months ago.

Utoo said:
Appears so. Not the first time either. I remember a black sweater he wore several times in 2000, during the ATYCLB recording, that had holes in the sleeves for his thumbs.

It cracks me up, because I associate the thumb-hole thing with fifteen year old girls :lol:

Congrats on your meeting great photos and love the tattoo!!

Where there lots of fans outside the studios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom