The Beautiful Men thread part...uh...I've lost count.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel:
Hehe, that's great. Lucky you. That'll explain a few things if you suddenly start seeing a bunch of female visitors to the Netherlands :wink:

Hey, you're more than welcome, they've been trying to get a break internationally for years, so that could be a good start!
The more the merrier, I'd say. :wink: The guy has even met Bono a couple of times, I'd love to see these two in the same room. Well, a girl can dream, can't she. :giggle:

And enjoy your Finn Bros, I have been listening to the 'Recurring Dream' album a lot lately. Such beautful songs...:heart:

bonocomet said:
Oh hey Bono Mot my friend! You like Johnny too?? :happy:

coolworld.jpg

kiss.jpg

JohnnyDepp3.jpg

ooooh I was seriously smitten by him for quite awhile....

nice chocolate pic!! yum!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
I have been smitten with that man for almost 20 years.

Those eyes and cheeck bones!!!! :combust:

Moonriver said:
Hey, you're more than welcome, they've been trying to get a break internationally for years, so that could be a good start! The more the merrier, I'd say. :wink:

*Starts considering trip to Netherlands after trip to Australia is all said and done*

Originally posted by Moonriver
The guy has even met Bono a couple of times, I'd love to see these two in the same room. Well, a girl can dream, can't she. :giggle:

Wow. That's gotta be an honor, actually getting to meet Bono. Certainly doesn't hurt his chances at stardom :D.

It would be pretty neat if you got to see them together. Kinda like how happy I'd be if some of my other favorite artists collaborated with Bono or U2 as a whole or something. Dreams are good :yes:.

Originally posted by Moonriver
And enjoy your Finn Bros, I have been listening to the 'Recurring Dream' album a lot lately. Such beautful songs...:heart:

Thanks :). Great choice of CD, too, wholeheartedly agree with you there :up:.

Angela

mdw3935 said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
I have been smitten with that man for almost 20 years.

Those eyes and cheeck bones!!!! :combust:

And do you have 21 Jump Street on DVD too? :giggle: Johnny! Ahhhh.

Bono Mot said:

And do you have 21 Jump Street on DVD too? :giggle: Johnny! Ahhhh.
Oh yes, all of them up to season 5. I remember being in high school and turning on the tv to watch this new show on Fox called 21 Jumpstreet. There was Officer Tom Hanson!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:
My love for that man has not stopped since.

My son keeps teasing me saying "Mom can't wait for July 7 to come so she can go see Johnny Depp." :lol:

mdw3935 said:

My son keeps teasing me saying "Mom can't wait for July 7 to come so she can go see Johnny Depp." :lol:

Yes, that particular event could be written in big, block letters on my calendar! :whistle: (Did I already say "ahhhh, Johnny...." :wink: )

I SOOOOOOOOO knew I wasn't the only one loving that Stoke On Trent (Brit) guy!!!

He's soooooooooooo handsome:drool:
lolfacerobsillyya.jpg

a2r.jpg

Who gives a damn anyhoo about his ego the size of planet Mars!:lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: Not me!:wink:
Cathxxx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom