The 27 Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cb6b5e50.jpg

26636c04.jpg

21d6052c.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:
There must be a lot of stepstools in the Hewson house :lol: Each member of the family is tinier than the next.

And I want Eve's shoes. Bad.

And her necklace is an 'E' :cute:

Sounds like my family. :giggle: My entire family for generations have been very short. I'm just over 5 ft 1 or 2 myself.

Thanks so much for the pics BF1! Ali and Eve look wonderful! I love the one of Eve kissing Ali; it's so great that Eve knows what an amazing mother she has in Ali. :heart:

Rosebud said:

Sounds like my family. :giggle: My entire family for generations have been very short. I'm just over 5 ft 1 or 2 myself.

Thanks so much for the pics BF1! Ali and Eve look wonderful! I love the one of Eve kissing Ali; it's so great that Eve knows what an amazing mother she has in Ali. :heart:

You're welcome Rosebud!..and Yeah Im like 5'2" , mom 5'1"my dad is Bono's height about 5'6" as well as one of my brothers, and my other 2 brothers are 5'8" and 5'10"...most of us height deprived :D

:ohmy: She's so pretty! Just like her mother! I LOVE the pictures of both of them, thanks for sharing!

Eve looks so tiny, actually all of the family does. It will be interesting to see how "tall" Bono's boys will be when they grow up.

I just saw the trailer It looks like a great movie from what i saw :D Eve Looks so beautiful She has a sweet voice too :D

Edit I just saw the all the photos and links to the movie site 27 club . Thanks Bono fox and jeausgirl for posting all the wonderful photos :D Eve and Ali and the 2 boys looks great :D

Eve is so pretty. cute .;)

From the trailer of it eves seems like a quite a good actress.;) Did she take drama classes?

Maybe eve will be in movies now.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the pics! Eve is incredibly cute :cute: but just HOW tiny is she? I think I'm twice her size :lol:

And yes, I would love to see the movie too. The trailer made me very curious.

Jordan's got a bit of an Angelina Jolie thing going on there, with the huge blue eyes, high cheekbones and full lips. She's really lovely.

She has those smoldering blue eyes like her dad. :love: and her features are more like Bono.
She has her mother's nose and all in all she really got the best from both her parents.
(but she learned to pose from her dad) :wink:

edited to say: speaking of Eve here .. :)

Last edited:
A couple of brief reviews from Time Out:

I went in not knowing what to expect and was pleasantly suprised by not only how poignant this movie was but the humerous moments sprinkled throughout. The music was incredible and if someone knows where I can download that song by the band in the movie please post below in comments. Best movie I've seen at the festival so far.

Touching film. Enjoyed the music which the director indicated she was inclined not to include in the beginning. Great acting.

And one from the IMDb message board:

Movie was fantastic! Joe Anderson was awesome. Totally loved the movie and his performance. QA was great. Movie highly recommended!

biff said:
A couple of brief reviews from Time Out:

I went in not knowing what to expect and was pleasantly suprised by not only how poignant this movie was but the humerous moments sprinkled throughout. The music was incredible and if someone knows where I can download that song by the band in the movie please post below in comments. Best movie I've seen at the festival so far.

Touching film. Enjoyed the music which the director indicated she was inclined not to include in the beginning. Great acting.

When I heard the music, just from the website, my first thought was, who is that!
I'd like to know also..:yes:

Back
Top Bottom