The 2014 Oscars chat thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono and edge i can see wanting to do this but adam, you're supposed to know better!

0J1icm4.png

I think E is just recap stuff now. ABC must have the lead-in rights to show arrivals/interviews leading up to the show.

Apparently there was just a flash of U2 in the background on ABC. Hopefully they're just making their way down the carpet and will be interviewed.

They already were on the carpet, posed for photographs -first alone, then with the wives.

On TV, though? I'm skeptical that ABC is actually going to show them, since now they just want to show stuff like movie fashion history.

I had 3 different live streams open tonight :) But the one from NBC news did the job, this is where the boys were properly shown :)

If U2 are already past, then where's Benedict Cumberbatch? :waiting: he's presenting an award, so he must be there somewhere. Otherwise, all these other celebrities can take a hike.

He was wearing a tux. ... that's all I've got. All the dudes wearing a black tux look the same from the neck down. :lol:

(Except Edge and Adam. At least they look somewhat different. That's all I've got.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom